The multilevel system of higher education (Bachelors, Masters, PhD graduates, and residency trainees), 6 faculties, 10 institutes and 1 academy ensure the widest opportunities for high-quality education.
We cooperate with leading universities of Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Germany, and China, with over 130 dual-degree programs. Dual degree programs give students a unique opportunity to:
- — study in two countries;
- — receive two diplomas : RUDN diploma and partner university diploma;
- — reach native-like fluency in a foreign language;
- — get acquainted with the culture of another country;
- — combine study and travel.
Modern education does not stand still and offers quality knowledge without leaving home, thanks to MOOC educational technology.
RUDN views fostering open education as one of its key tasks. We perceive ourselves as advocates of technological progress and implementation of ICT in education in Russia and CIS-countries through various means, including professional development programs.