The multilevel system of higher education (Bachelors, Masters, PhD graduates, and residency trainees), 6 faculties, 10 institutes and 1 academy ensure the widest opportunities for high-quality education.
We cooperate with leading universities of Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Germany, and China, with over 130 dual-degree programs. Dual degree programs give students a unique opportunity to:
- — study in two countries;
- — receive two diplomas : RUDN diploma and partner university diploma;
- — reach native-like fluency in a foreign language;
- — get acquainted with the culture of another country;
- — combine study and travel.
November 29, 2018 the head of the Law School of the University of Manchester, prof. Christopher Thornhill and Dr. Maria Smirnova, researcher at the University of Manchester visited RUDN University.
Modern education does not stand still and offers quality knowledge without leaving home, thanks to MOOC educational technology.