The multilevel system of higher education (Bachelors, Masters, PhD graduates, and residency trainees), 6 faculties, 10 institutes and 1 academy ensure the widest opportunities for high-quality education.
We cooperate with leading universities of Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Germany, and China, with over 130 dual-degree programs. Dual degree programs give students a unique opportunity to:
- — study in two countries;
- — receive two diplomas : RUDN diploma and partner university diploma;
- — reach native-like fluency in a foreign language;
- — get acquainted with the culture of another country;
- — combine study and travel.
RUDN opened a hotline for information about on-line learning and distance technologies.
According to recommendations of the Ministry of science and higher education and the order of the Mayor of Moscow, RUDN introduces voluntary classes attendance mode.
International students with high grades will be assigned tutors from among teachers to help in building an individual educational plan, show them ways in research activities, and provide psychological and pedagogical support.