Specialists of the Center provide all types of primary outpatient health care: planned, emergency, emergency care, examination of temporary disability, and also carry out the direction of patients for planned and emergency hospitalization, sanatorium treatment, medical and social examination.
In addition, they are required to undergo official medical examinations in order to identify/exclude diseases that prevent staying in the territory of the Russian Federation.
RUDN University offers to help foreign students to conclude a contract for medical care. The package of medical care of RUDN costs 17 500 rubles and includes:
- all services of standard VMI policy,
- passing the necessary medical examinations with the issuance of certificates,
- emergency medical care,
- dental care,
- receiving planned medical care,
- consultative, diagnostic and medical assistance from the specialists of the Clinical and Diagnostic Center of RUDN: therapist, surgeon, ophthalmologist, obstetrician-gynecologist, dentist, etc.,
- medical care and hospitalization in case of emergency,
Thus, foreign citizens, who have a package of medical services of RUDN, fully pass all obligatory medical examinations under the law of the Russian Federation, necessary for the permission to stay in the Russian Federation, admission to training sessions, physical education and accommodation in dormitories.
- Commercial management Department (room 8) - to formalize a contract for medical care and receive an invoice for payment
- Bank (any) - to pay the bill under the contract for medical care
- CDC of RUDN MI (registry or room 118) - to issue an outpatient clinic card
- CDC of RUDN MI (room 504) - to issue VHI policy (the receipt for payment, medical card and passport are required).
- CDC MI RUDN University (room 504) - to draw up a contract for medical care and receive an invoice for payment
- Bank (any) -to pay the bill under the contract for medical care
- CDC MI RUDN University (registry office or room 118) -to issue an outpatient records
- CDC MI RUDN University (room 504) - to issue a VMI policy (if you have a payment receipt, medical records and passport)
If you fell ill, you need to contact the registry of the RUDN Clinical and Diagnostic Center, get a coupon for an appointment with the doctor on duty that will examine you and prescribe an examination and treatment.
If you have a fever and / or state of health that does not allow you to queue while waiting for a doctor's appointment, go to room 112 of the RUDN Clinic and Diagnostic Center (this is the emergency room).
The main points of a comprehensive approach of RUDN University to ensuring the environment for a healthy lifestyle is reflected in a special Programme for the protection of the health of students and staff of RUDN, valid till 2020.
The University pays special attention to the prevention of diseases. Once a year, all students and staff undergo obligatorymedical examination.
This allows specialists to observe the dynamics of each person, identify hidden health problems (which the patient may not know) and prevent the risks of exacerbation of chronic diseases. There are 2 ways to pass medical examination:
- According to the schedule with his classmates or colleagues.
- Individually-it is necessary to apply to the registry of the Clinical and Diagnostic Center of RUDN.
At first, foreign students live in the adaptation Center. They learn the rules of residence, the code of conduct, the rules of the dormitory and can get the first social and psychological support.
Every student and employee can get professional consultation in the office of psychological aid. Experts help with any psychological problem: self-doubt, conflicts in the family and at work, fears and phobias... It is also possible to pass trainings on development of skills of interpersonal and intercultural communication. Helping is free.
Details: RUDNemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline: 8 (903) 133-39-35
Students and staff can improve their health in the sanatorium. Here, medical and preventive procedures are carried out taking into account the conditions of study, work and life. Specialists help to diagnose ENT diseases, carry out a set of measures to strengthen the musculoskeletal system, undergo a course of therapeutic massage, strengthen the immune system, as well as use the Spa capsule for aroma-hydroxy-reflexology and much more. All services are provided for free.
The therapist of the CDCgives the referral, and the Department of Social Development prepares a voucher. For patientswith chronic diseasesa treatment coursewill be appointed, and for healthy patients a strengtheningcoursewill be appointed.
The staff of the sanatorium-dispensary – a chief physician, a therapist, a ENT doctor, a gastroenterologist, 2 nurses, 2 masseurs, 2 physical therapy instructors and economic staff.
Every year, about 500 people receive the help of specialists of the sanatorium-preventorium RUDN.