RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
How to maintain contacts between states when the geopolitical background is not favorable? How can young people contribute to the development of external relations at the local and national levels? What best practices help achieve this goal in Russia and Germany? The participants of the conference “Russian-German Relations: The Role of Youth Dialogue” tried to answer these and other questions.
April 23, a meeting with Ms. Eva Egron-Polak, an expert of the International Association of Universities (UIA), former Secretary General of UIA, was held at RUDN at a meeting of the University Management Commission (UMC).
RUDN summarized the results of “RUDN International Scholarship program”. According to the results of the competitive selection of candidates, 19 winners were identified. They will receive a lump sum payment in the amount of 41,500 rubles per person.