RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
The RUDN delegation to Zambia headed by the vice-chancellor Ms. Larisa Efremova held a meeting with the Minister of Higher Education of Zambia Hon. Prof. Nkandu Luo, mp.
The RUDN University delegation headed by the Vice-Rector for International Affairs Mrs. Larisa Efremova and the Director of the Medical Institute Dr. Alexey Abramov visited the Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (Delhi, India) to give an official start for a fresh new program "MBA in Healthcare Management".
The working meetings of the administration of the Medical Institute with colleagues from universities in Spain are coming to an end to expand inter-university cooperation, exchange experience and best practices, coordinate projects of working cooperation programs and promote the brand of the institute in the global market for educational services.