RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
September 14, 2018, Mr. Dennis Weber, Professor of the University of Amsterdam (57th position in the QS World University Rankings), and Director of the Amsterdam Center for Tax Law, paid an official visit to RUDN Law Institute.
July 16-17, staff of RUDN International Service as part of the delegation of the RF Ministry of Education and Science headed by I.Ganshin, Director of the International Department visited Beijing in the framework of implementation state task "Scientific Methodological and Regulatory Support for the Activities of Scientific and Educational Cooperation in the period until 2020".
June 22, 2018, the World Trade Center (Moscow) hosted the IV Forum "Dialogue Russia - Republic of Korea"