RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
July 11, 2019 A high - level delegation of the Plurinational State of Bolivia headed by the Constitutional President, His Excellency Juan Evo Morales Ayma will visit RUDN University.
Yulia Ebzeeva joined the International Academic Advisory Committee of the IAAC - QS Worldwide International Academic Advisory Committee.
June 24-30, a delegation from the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire paid an official visit to RUDN. The delegation included President Abu Karamoko, heads of Université Félix-Houphouët-Boigny, as well as adviser to the Minister of Education of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the country.