RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
February 27, at the University of Copperbelt (Zambia) RUDN held the Open Olympiad for foreign citizens. More than 100 people tested their knowledge of mathematics.
RUDN has signed joint master's degree programs with leading Brazilian universities - the Federal University of Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte and the Federal University of Flumenense in Rio de Janeiro. Negotiations started during the visit of RUDN delegation headed by Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia in September 2018.
February 5, at the “Rossiia Segodnya” International Information Agency, RUDN presented a new model of international cooperation - the cluster approach. Why is Italy among the top three countries in terms of the number of contractual students, what specialties are sought for in Russia, where and how to find talented foreign applicants - these topics were on the agenda of the press conference “Cluster approach as a new export model for Russian education”.