RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
August, 27th. The delegation of the UAE Ministry of Education made an official visit to RUDN University. His Excellency Hussain bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, the UAE Minister of Education, was at the head of the delegation.
August 5, Vice-Rector for International Affairs Larisa Efremova and Director of the Department of International Scientific and Educational Cooperation Alexey Poyda paid a working visit to Jordan. The trip resulted in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with Hussein bin Talal University and Mutah University. The delegation also met with the Minister of Education and Higher Education of Jordan, Walid Maani.
The results of the competition for the scholarship “RUDN brilliant students”, established by RUDN University for winners and prize-winners of the Open Olympiad for foreign citizens, are summed up.