RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
December 15, on the basis of RUDN University, the first QS subject summit in the areas of “Modern Languages” and “Linguistics” started. The topic of the QS Subject Focus Summit is “Languages and Migration in the Context of Globalization”.
During the first hour of work, 1,000 schoolchildren from resource centers in Mongolia, Syria, Turkey, Bulgaria, Tajikistan, Moldova and Kyrgyzstan visited the online exhibition “Time to Study in Russia”. On December 17, the online opening of the exhibition took place at RUDN University site.
November 12, a delegation of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science and Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University, opened the Resource Center for Russian Education on the basis of the private school “Al-Asseya” in Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic.