RUDN University has a high international status in the field of higher education. Being a member of many international organizations RUDN University frequently acts as an expert-University in the sphere of higher education problems.
RUDN University participates in programs and forums of the UN, UNESCO, and EU Council. The university has a Comparative Politics Department with the status of a UNESCO department.
124th position in QS WUR
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations
- PhD English-taught programs
- Russian language and pre-university training centers
- International subject Olympics
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities
- Academic mobility programs
- Joint research
- Membership in international organizations and associations
November 25, the RUDN University announced the creation of resource centers for Russian education in 5 countries: Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, and Turkey. Resource centers will be created on the basis of Russian-language schools. Leading Russian universities will develop training centers in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, and the Russian language for these centers. By 2024, 50 such resource centers will be created.
Combine study with traveling to another country, brush up a foreign language and broaden your horizons, bring home not only a bag of souvenirs, but also a baggage of new knowledge? You may think that such a mission is impossible, but RUDN students who took part in academic mobility programs may prove the opposite.
October 30, the first Center for Open Education in Russian and teaching the Russian language on the basis of the “Klyuch” (Key) Training Center for Russian Language and Culture opened in Thessaloniki