Сrimean autumn mathematical school-symposium (KROMSh-2019)
17 - 29 Sep
V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, 4, Vernadsky prosp., Simferopol
About the event
The scientific program includes plenary 50-minute lectures of invited, as well as sections in the following areas:
- General theory of operators.
- Spectral theory of operators.
- Ordinary differential equations and dynamical systems.
- Partial differential equations.
- Management theory, game theory and economic behavior.
- Numerical analysis, approximation methods.
- Mathematical modeling.
- Discrete mathematics and computer science.
- Theory of probability.
- Kopachevsky N. D., the head of Mathematical analysis Department? V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Doctor of Science, professor (chairman)
- Muratov M. A., dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Doctor of Science, professor (vice-chairman),
- Shkalikov A. A. Андрей Андреевич, Doctor of Science, professor, professor
- Department of Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis of the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University Lomonosov professor (vice-chairman),
- Skubachevskii A.L., Doctor of Science, professor, Director of the S. M. Nikol’skii Mathematical Institute professor (vice-chairman),
24 Jul– 26 Jul
“Culture and Education: Social Transformations and Multicultural Communication”. RC04 Sociology of Education International Sociological Association (ISA)
The 25th International Conference on Analytical & Stochastic Modelling Techniques&Applications