X Conference (with international participation) "Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Mathematical Modeling of High-Tech Systems" (within the framework of the 56th Conference on Mathematics, Informatics, Physics and Chemistry).
The Conference is supposed to take place in the scientific areas formed during the previous conferences of the Faculty of Science of RUDN University and its traditional partners in conducting academic scientific events.
- Teletraffic theory and its applications
- Next-generation communication networks: management, quality, architecture
- Applied information systems
- Mathematical modeling and simulation
- Distributed high-performance computing and Big-data
The list does not limit the possibility of discussing other areas of research within the general theme of the Conference.
The program will include oral (15 min) and poster presentations.
Organizers of the Conference
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University)
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI)
- V. A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences (ICS RAS)
- Laboratory of Information Technologies of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (LIT JINR)
- Federal Research Center "Informatics and Management" of the Russian Academy of Sciences
More Conference Information events.rudn.ru