International Scientific and Practical Conference "International Accounting and Auditing Standards: Application Practice in the Digital Economy"
The purpose of the conference is to discuss the application of international accounting and auditing standards and search for directions for their rational use in the Russian Federation based on the experience of the CIS countries.
The conference is held in the format of plenary online meeting and round tables.
Round tables organized in partner universities are devoted to the following issues:
- Convergence of national accounting systems with IFRS in the digital economy.
- New directions in national accounting and auditing standards regarding business support during the pandemic.
- Risk-oriented approach to audit.
- Compliance analysis, assessment of business risks and increasing investment attractiveness.
- Trends in international taxation and currency control.
- Internal control of an economic entity using ISA.
Participants - academics, master and postgraduate students of RUDN University, L.Gumilyov Eurasian National University, qualified auditors and professional accountants of Russia and Kazakhstan. A collection of articles and abstracts is to be published.
The conference is held with the assistance of a partner university - L.Gumilyov Eurasian National University.