Structural unit: Research Institute of Chemistry (RIC).
The Center’s activity is aimed at:
- research activities in the field of metal complex catalysis;
- development of innovative methods and technologies for the production of materials with controlled catalytic, magnetic and photophysical properties.
Goal of the Center – the research and study of chemical compounds by using method of crystallochemical analysis and discovering important compound properties based on the data.
The Center’s Objectives – solving problems of the chemistry of vinylidene and carbine complexes, analysis of powder diffraction of various heteroligand complexes
- reactions of vinylidene and carbine complexes of transition metals
- powder diffraction of heteroligand (nitrogen, oxygen) complexes based on transition metals (rhodium, ruthenium)
- selective formation of carbon-carbon bonds and carbon-heteroatom.
Hetero ligand metal complexes as an approach to materials with controlled catalytic, magnetic and photophysical properties.