Structural unit: Institute of Medicine.
The laboratory is organized at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology with the course of Perinatology of the RUDN University for carrying out extensive fundamental scientific research in the field of reproductology. Another important task is to create new and improve existing technologies for the recovery of women outside of pregnancy (pre-conception training) and during pregnancy.
Field of use of laboratory instruments:
Diagnosis of pregnancy (uterine, ectopic, non-developing), folliculometry, detection of anomaly of development and formation of myometrium, detection of anomaly of development of various organs and extraembryonic structures, evaluation of the placenta, umbilical cord, amniotic fluid.
- Study of genetic determinants as a factor ensuring the development of normal pregnancy
- Study of complications of early pregnancy
- Study of the hormone-producing function of the ovaries that underwent a radical amount of surgical intervention
- Study of ultrasound features of prenatal diagnosis of congenital malformations in the early stage of pregnancy
- Study of extraembryonic structures in the early stage of pregnancy
Hyperbaric oxygenation in the complex of treatment of pregnant women of high perinatal risk in extra genital diseases
Tactics of management of pregnancy at threatening premature birth
Replacement plastics of the urinary tract with drugs made of collagen type I
Preparation, and consultations of post-graduate students and doctoral students