- Research of communication behaviors of native speakers of different languages.
- Study of the dynamics of modern languages and languages in a minority situation.
Removing barriers to effective communication between representatives of different cultures, including for the social and cultural adaptation and integration of migrants, and developing a network of international contacts in the field of diplomatic relations and business.
- Introduction of innovative models for teaching foreign languages.
- Improving methods of teaching Russian to foreigners.
- Training of professional translators who understand the peculiarities of communicative practices of native speakers of the translation language.
- Development of programs for social and cultural adaptation of migrants, teaching them the language of the host country.
- Conducting conflict-free and equal negotiations with native speakers of other languages, including diplomatic representatives and business partners.
- Creating linguistic typologies, glossaries, and dictionaries.