Graduated from the Moscow Institute of Chemical Engineering (MICE), specialty “Chemical engineering and apparatus building” (now Moscow Polytechnic University).
Engineer-constructor at the SPA “Cryogenmash” (now - PJSC "Cryogenmash") in Balashikha, Moscow region.
Head of the laboratory at the All-Union Research Biotechnological Institute of the Research Institute “Biotechnika”.
The bronze medal of the VDNH of the USSR for the achievements in the development of the national economy of the USSR in the field of industrial biotechnology was awarded.
Candidate thesis on “Development of mass transfer apparatuses for microalgae production systems, their hydraulic and mass transfer characteristics” was defended at the Moscow Institute of Chemical Engineering (MICE).
Doctoral thesis on “Environmental improvement of large-capacity production of feed protein” was defended, the specialty “Processes and apparatuses of chemical technology” and “Biotechnology” in MICE.
Head of the laboratory at the All-Union Research Institute of Protein Biosynthesis (“Sintezbelok” research Institute), and Deputy Director for research from November 1991 to March 1997.
The silver medal of the VDNH of the USSR for the achievements in the development of the national economy of the USSR in the field of industrial biotechnology was awarded.
Chief technologist and head of the research and production Department of the State Scientific Center for Antibiotics (FSUE SSCA).
The Diploma of the II Moscow International Salon of Innovations and Investments for the development of “Complex enzyme preparation protease C-an effective treatment for burns and other dermatological lesions” was awarded.
The diploma and golden medal of the V Moscow International Salon of Innovations and Investments were awarded, and the diploma and silver medal of the III Moscow International Congress “BIOTECHNOLOGY: state and prospects of development” for the development of “L- asparaginase - an effective anti-leukemia remedy” was awarded.
Professor at the UNESCO Department “Technology of environmentally friendly production” of the Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MSUME) “MAMI” (now - Moscow Polytechnic University).
Professor at the Department of General Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Technology of the Institute of Medicine of RUDN University and at the Department of Environmental Monitoring and Forecasting of the Ecological Faculty of RUDN University.
Chief editor of the journal “Scientific research” of Scientific-publishing centre (SPC) “INFRA-M” and a member of the editorial board of scientific journal “Technical Research” SPC “INFRA-M”.
Member of the editorial board of the scientific and practical journal “Ecological Vestnik of Russia”.
Academician of the Russian Ecological Academy.
Gives lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s and master’s programs:
- “Processes and apparatuses of chemical technology”,
- “Processes and apparatuses of environmental protection”,
- “Technology for recycling and disposal of industrial and municipal waste”,
- “Processes and apparatuses of environmental protection”,
- “Technology of environmentally friendly production”.
The author of 8 study guides on environmental engineering, including:
- “Engineering ecology: protection of the lithosphere from solid industrial and household waste” (Lukanin A.V. Moscow: INFRA-M Research and publishing center, 2018, - 556 p.).
The study guide sets out the various methods of solid waste processing and shows how to prepare them; the issues of solid waste enrichment are highlighted; physical and chemical methods of separation of substances with the participation of the liquid phase are considered; the methods of thermal processing of industrial and domestic waste are described; the issues of biotechnological processing of organic waste are described in detail, the sources of the waste are described; the issues of obtaining of protein-vitamin additives, composting, anaerobic digestion and methanogenesis, silage in the disposal of organic waste are highlighted; examples of processing of organochlorine waste, acidic tar, metal-containing slurries, waste gasification of fuels, rubber products, plastics, mining waste are given.
Detailed descriptions and calculations of the original waste disposal units developed under the author’s guidance are given.
Meets the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard of higher education of the latest generation.
The book is intended for students of technical universities studying in the direction of training 20.03.01 “Technosphere security”. The presented materials will be useful for engineering and technical workers, graduate students and professors.
- “Engineering ecology: processes and apparatuses for wastewater treatment and precipitation processing” (Lukanin A.V. Moscow: INFRA-M Research and publishing center, 2017, 605 p.).
The book describes the composition and properties of wastewater, shows the main methods of wastewater treatment, the main methods of treatment of precipitation, as well as hardware design of these processes. The study guide also discusses methods, processes and apparatuses for mechanical and biological treatment of waste water, as well as processing and disposal of their sediment, and provides methods for calculating the appropriate equipment. Meets the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard of higher education of the latest generation. The publication is intended for students of “Technosphere safety” (20.03.01, 20.04.01), “Ecology and nature management” (05.03.06, 05.04.06), and “Industrial ecology and biotechnology” (19.00.00). The study guide l will also be useful for specialists working in the field of environmental engineering.
- “Engineering biotechnology: processes and apparatuses for microbiological production” (Lukanin A.V. Moscow: INFRA-M Research and publishing center, 2016, 451 p.).
The study guide shows the principles of processes and apparatuses used in biotechnology (bioengineering). The theoretical foundations of various technological processes - hydro-mechanical, thermal, mass transfer, and mechanical - are considered. The designs of typical apparatuses, the methods used for their calculations, and the areas of their application are described. For students, university professors, postgraduates, researchers, process engineers and other professionals studying and working in the field of industrial biotechnology.
The author of 36 patents and authorship certificates, including:
- Method of separation of biogas. The invention relates to environmental biotechnology and can be used for the rational use of biogas obtained, for example, in the process of wastewater treatment. Patent of the Russian Federation N 2600379 dated 28.09.2016. Lukanin A.V., Takhtarova T. V.
- Method of separation of biogas and purification of its components. At wastewater treatment aeration stations, there is an actual problem of sludge processing. As a result of its fermentation in methane tanks, biogas is released in large quantities, consisting of 70% methane and 30% carbon dioxide. Biogas from methane tanks goes directly to combustion. In order to use it more effectively, it is necessary to divide it into its constituent components. Russian patent N 2460575 dated 10.09.2012. Lukanin A.V., Takhtarova T. V., Krivoy B. A.
- Method of utilization of biogas of methane tanks. The invention relates to environmental biotechnology and can be used for the rational use of biogas in the process of wastewater treatment. A method for recycling biogas obtained in methane tanks is that the biogas is treated with a solution of monoethanolamine, which absorbs carbon dioxide. The resulting monoethanolamine solution is sent for regeneration, where carbon dioxide is desorbed from it by heating and reducing the pressure, and after cooling, biological deodorization of carbon dioxide is performed, then washed with an oxidizer, and methane extracted from biogas is disposed of. Russian patent N 2414282 of 20. 03. 2011. Lukanin A.V., Lavrushina Y. T., Martianov A. A., Sakharova A. I., Tarasova E. V.
- Method of recycling concrete scrap. The invention relates to resource-saving technologies in construction and can be used for disposal of reinforced concrete construction waste. The invention makes it possible to increase the efficiency of the process of recycling construction concrete waste. The method of recycling concrete scrap is carried out by destroying construction concrete waste, separating concrete scrap from iron reinforcement, crushing concrete scrap, dividing it into fractions, sifting it out and recycling it. Russian patent N 2425723 dated 10.08. 2011 Lukanin A.V., Lavrushina Yu. T., Martianov A. A. Sakharova A. I., Tarasova E. V.
- Method of joint composting of municipal waste (options). The invention relates to agriculture and urban utilities, environmental biotechnology and can be used for disposal of sewage sludge. The invention makes it possible to simplify the process of recycling wood processing waste and sewage sludge, improve the quality and expand the scope of application of compost. Russian patent N 2414444 dated 20. 03. 2011. Lukanin A.V., Lavrushina Y. T., Martianov A. A., Sakharova A. I., Tarasova E. V.
- Developed methods for the production and production of protein and vitamin supplements for farm animals and birds. The inventions relate to biotechnology and feed production, in particular - to a method for obtaining a feed additive that can be used in the production of feed in farms.
- Russian Federation N 2598553 dated 01.09.2016 Lukanin A.V., Takhtarova T. V.,
- Russian Federation N 2592568 dated 01.06.2016 Lukanin A.V., Takhtarova T. V.,
- Russian Federation N 2465780 dated 10.11.2012. Lukanin A.V., Takhtarova T. V., Khodin A. A.
- Engineering ecology,
- Waste management of production and consumption,
- Processes and apparatuses of chemical technology,
- Processes and apparatuses of environmental protection.