Graduated from Volgograd State Agricultural Academy, Faculty of Mechanization, speciality “Repair and maintenance of machinery in the agro-industrial complex (AIC)”.
Junior researcher, head of the laboratory of mechanization and irrigation technique of the Department of irrigation reclamation, all-Russian research Institute of irrigated arable farming.
Candidate thesis on “Chisel-dump agro-technical soil reclamation in the cultivation of corn-bean mixtures under irrigation” was presented. Speciality - “Land reclamation, recultivation and land protection”. Academic degree - Candidate of Technical Sciences was awarded.
Senior lecturer, associate professor of the Department “Processes and equipment of chemical production” of Volgograd State Technical University.
Doctoral thesis on “Improvement of methods and technologies of complex agro-technical land reclamation in the South of Russia” was presented. Speciality - “Land Reclamation, recultivation and land protection”. Academic degree - Doctor of Agricultural Sciences was awarded.
Head of the Department “Processes and equipment of chemical and food production” of Volgograd State Technical University.
Letter of gratitude of the Agriculture Committee of the Volgograd region for long-term work in the system of agro-industrial complex of the Volgograd region was awarded.
Associate professor of Agroengineering Department of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Expert of scientific and technical sphere of the Scientific Research Institute - Federal Research Centre for Projects Evaluation and Consulting Services (SRI FRCEC or the Institute).
Conducts lectures for students of bachelor program of “Energy- and resource-saving processes in chemical technology, petrochemistry and biotechnology” direction, the profile of training “Machines and equipment of chemical productions”:
- “Special processes in chemical technology, petrochemistry and biotechnology”,
- “Project research of technological processes”,
- “Modeling of energy- and resource-saving processes in chemical technology, petrochemistry and biotechnology”,
- “Reliability of technical systems”,
- “Processes and equipment of environmental protection”,
- “Diagnosis and management of repair”.
- Bioengineering technologies and their instrumentation for the purification of household sewage and disposal of formed sludge in agriculture that reduce environmental stress from objects of technogenic pollution and obtaining of eco-friendly fertilizers, chemical ameliorants for soil reclamation were developed (inventions - RU 2444889, 2529705, 2532056, 2539206, 2646056; utility models - RU 173774, 180835, 173043, 173044).
- Models of short-jet rain forming appliances with low-intensity and low-energy characteristics of artificial rain, ensuring environmentally safe irrigation of anthropogenic ecosystems on reclaimed agricultural landscapes in the zone of hydrothermal tensions climate were developed and created (utility models RU - 172711, 173276).
- Resource-saving technologies of formation of highly anthropogenic ecosystems on reclaimed agricultural landscapes in the zone of hydrothermal tension climate that ensures a safe and high quality raw materials and food products of functional purpose were developed and tested (inventions - RU 2454064, 2455814, 2549091, 2590949, 2601217, 2372762, 2663922, 2601217, 2550654, 2377751).
- The possibility of formation of a supersonic shock wave deformation in closed soil were theoretically proved and experimentally confirmed, and energy efficient tillage machines for agriculture were developed and created on their basis (inventions - RU 2479969, 2553252, 2566442, 2348132, 2488260, 2489826, 2644572, 2648277; utility models - RU 154732, 152560, 148330).
- A Highly efficient multi-layered concentric and vertically oriented elastic sheaths to create a wide range of hybrid appliances for various groups of engineering industry - sealants, seals, dampers, shock absorbers were developed and tested (invention - RU 2547736).
- Modes of heat treatment of low- and high-carbon steel and alloys according to the criteria of surface micro hardness and wear resistance for production of cutting blades tillage machines for agriculture were developed (inventions - RU 2649190, 2677326, 2678723, 2679673, 2684129).
- Mathematical models and algorithms of calculations of separation processes in the centrifugal field of a polydisperse liquid- and gas-phase systems with local degrees of recovery of a dispersed phase were developed, constructions of high-tech and effective equipment and machinery for various industries, agriculture and housing and communal services were developed on their basis (inventions - RU 2547503, 2550878, 2600142, 2606779, 2650967; utility models - RU 158008, 159313, 160196, 162749, 167820, 184122, 171024; computer program - RU 2018661791).
- processes and equipment of agroengineering systems;
- longevity of tillers;
- agro-technical and agrochemical soil improvement;
- agro- and bio-technologies in irrigated arable farming;
- preparation of surface and ground waters;
- waste water purification;
- management of production processes in irrigated arable farming.