“Radioactive elements are inevitable for life, since their number is a characteristic species feature, but they are not included in the chemical compounds of the bodies of organisms, but are a source of energy for living substance” V. I. Vernadsky
Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, the Biological Faculty, Speciality - “Biochemistry”.
Researcher of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Candidate thesis on “Kinetic mechanism of ATP hydrolysis reaction catalyzed by mitochondrial F1FO-ATP” was defended, speciality “Biochemistry”. Academic degree - Candidate of Biological Sciences was awarded.
Head of the laboratory of Analytical Chemistry, State Oceanography Institute.
Associate professor, professor of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry of the Medical Faculty RUDN University.
Doctoral thesis on “Kinetics of cellular processes in norm and pathology” was defended, specialty “Systemic analysis”. Academic degree - Doctor of Biological Sciences was awarded.
Member of the Expert Council of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) on Earth Sciences.
The academic title of Professor of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry was awarded.
Head of the Department of Biology and General Genetics of the Medical Faculty RUDN University.
Deputy director for scientific work of E. K. Fedorov Institute of Applied Geophysics.
Member of the Board of chief constructors of Roscosmos for the space complexes “Electro”, “Meteor” and “Ionozond”.
Full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS), the Department “Monitoring of high-energy processes”.
Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry, the Institute of Medicine RUDN University.
Chairman of the permanent Dissertation Council 0300.001. specialties: 14.04.02 - Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy (Pharmaceutical Sciences); 14.03.06 - Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology (Pharmaceutical Sciences) RUDN University.
Conducts lectures to RUDN students, specialty - “Pharmacy” and postgraduate students, direction “Pharmacy”:
- “Ecological toxicology”,
- “Elemental analysis”.
The author of the following course-books and study guides:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Abramov A. U., Berlyand A. S., Garmonov S. Yu., Grebennikova T. V., Kalenikova E. I., Maksimova T. V., Morozova M. A., Pletneva T. V., Syroeshkin A.V., Uspenskaya, E. V., Shkrebneva I. I. M: Geotar Media. - 2017. - 816 p. Stamp Grif of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. ISBN 978-5-9704-4014-8
Abstract: The course-book outlines the basics of Pharmaceutical Chemistry in accordance with the program of discipline and the State standard for the speciality “Pharmacy”. The publication is intended for students of higher educational institutions studying in pharmaceutical, chemical-technological and other specialties, providing for the study of the course of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. The course-book can be recommended to postgraduate students of pharmaceutical specialties, as well as researchers and professors of the relevant departments.
- Toxicological Chemistry (course-book) (Pleteneva T. V., Syroeshkin A.V., Maksimova T. V.) RF, M.: Geotar Media. 2013. - 512 p. Stamp Grif of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Abstract: The presented material reflects the necessary information about the toxic-dynamic and toxic-kinetic regularities of absorption, distribution, biotransformation and excretion of xenobiotics, methods of their isolation from biomaterials and determination in acute and chronic poisoning. The problems of chemical and toxicological and forensic chemical analysis in poisoning by toxicants of different chemical classes are discussed.
- The intact DNA of terrestrial bacteria in cosmic dust of near-earth space was discovered (together with Professor Grebennikova T. V.).
- The pharmaceutical composition for the prevention of tuberculosis was developed together with Professor Pleteneva T. V.
- Original data on the state of the aero-disperse environment (size spectra, concentration and chemical composition of aerosols) of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans were obtained.
- Systematic data for radiation monitoring thermal neutrons were obtained and describes the linkage between monitoring and species composition of biocenoses.
- Physico-chemical and toxic properties of water, depleted in heavy isotopes were described for the first time (together with academician V. V. Goncharuk, professor Pleteneva T. V. and professor Burdeynaya T. N.).
- The methodology of quasi-stationary chemical kinetics for quantitative description of bacterial communities, circulation of infectious diseases in places of a mass congestion of birds, spore survival and dormant forms of prokaryotes and eukaryotes was applied.
- General pharmacopoeia article 1.2.1.0008.15 “Determination of particle size by laser light diffraction”, first in SP XIII was developed.
- The method of determining the position of the epicentral zone of the source and the velocity of propagation of moving ionospheric disturbances was invented (Tertyshnikov A. V., Pisanko Y. V., Paley A. A., Syroeshkin A. V., etc.). RF patent number RU (11) 2 560 525 Published: 20.08.2015 Bull. No. 23. Russia, Moscow, 4 p.
- Kinetics of cellular processes;
- Micronutrients in living systems;
- Ecological Toxicology.
Information about the defended postgraduate students
Year of protection: 2010
Research topic: Development of an laser method for the determine of the identity of liquid dosage forms
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the development of a new laser method for the determine the identity of liquid dosage forms without opening the package for introduction into the practice of express analysis.
Year of protection: 2009
Research topic: Interphase and transboundary transport of heavy metals in coastal and estuarine areas of the southern seas of Russia
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the description of transport and the path of a pollutant’saccumulation in water, marine aerosols and bottom sediments of marine coastal zones leading to the most dangerous concentration of toxicants in a marine aerosol.
Year of protection: 2008
Research topic: Research of stability mechanisms of heterotrophic organisms to unfavorable abiotic factors using the example of Artemiasalina cysts
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the study of mechanisms of stability a cysts of Artemiasalina to unfavorable temperature effects and the neutron flux with different intensities
Year of protection: 2007
Research topic: The study of a supramolecularwater structure for the development of new methods for standardization and quality control of mineral waters and liquid dosage forms
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the study of a supramolecular water heterogeneity for the development of new methods for standardization and quality control of table mineral waters and liquid dosage forms.
Year of protection: 2006
Research topic: Development of elements of the combined system QSAR analysis – “Quantitative structure-activity relationship”
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the study of new modern methods for predicting the drug’s biological activity and quality control on the basis of topological calculations.
Year of protection: 2005
Research topic: Development and study of the biological activity of a pharmaceutical composition based on a zinc (II) salt and glycine
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the development of a new highly effective, non-toxic Zn2 + -containing pharmaceutical composition that prevents the formation of nonphagocytosed colonial and ultra-small forms of mycobacterium tuberculosis and stimulates the activity of factors of cellular immunity.
Year of protection: 2004
Research topic: The study of trace element composition and biological activity of a number of mineral waters
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to revealing the connection between the content of trace elements of metals and the biological activity of mineral waters as combined preparations of inorganic nature.
Year of protection: 2003
Research topic: Development and standardization of the drug based on amino acids and the rationale for the economic efficiency of its production
Annotation to the dissertation: The work devoted to the development of the composition, the technology of preparation of the amino-acid drug, its standardization, the determination of the mechanisms of biological activity and the determination of the economic costs of its production.