I can even paint the SKY!
Graduated from Moscow D. Mendeleev Institute of Chemical Technology, Faculty of Chemical Technology of Polymers, specialty “Paintwork material and lacquer coating”, process engineer.
Moscow Radio Engineering Plant, process engineer.
Research Institute of Organic intermediate products and coloring materials (FSUE “SSC “NIOPIK”), junior researcher, researcher, senior researcher.
Start of production of coloring materials “Pigment”, Tambov, developed in the framework of the thesis.
Candidate thesis on “Synthesis and study of the properties of coloring materials containing oligomeric groups” was defended.
Scientific director of the project of the Federal target program “Pharma-2020”: “Preclinical studies of medication based on phthalocyanine derivative for the treatment of malignant tumors of the skin by pulsed laser ablation of nanoparticles”.
I place in the contest SIBUR IQ-CHem in the category “Innovative solutions in production and application of plastics”.
Director of the Center of Pharmaceutical Synthesis and Biotechnology of Shared Research and Educational Center RUDN University.
Khromov A. V. gives lectures at the advanced training courses on polymer processing at Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies named after M.V. Lomonosov (MITHT) on the topics:
- “Color control in the dyeing of thermoplastic polymeric materials”,
- “Colorants, their classification, properties, structure and methods of synthesis”.
- A new class of dyes for coloring polymers “Oligomeric dyes” was developed. Such dyes can stain any polymers in mass, giving a migration-resistant optically transparent color;
- Dependence of migration stability of the dye in the polymer on its molecular weight was discovered;
- A mechanism for improving the mechanical properties of polymers at coloring them with oligomeric dyes was proposed;
- Technology for producing pigment ink jet for large format printing on banner fabric was developed;
- Technology for obtaining blood substitutes based on perfluoroorganic compounds characterized by high stability, resistance to sterilization and long shelf life in liquid form without freezing was developed;
- Technology for producing nanomedication “Nonsense” on the basis of nanoparticles of phthalocyanine zinc designed for the treatment of cancer of the skin, by pulsed laser ablation of nanoparticles (ILAN) (laser hyperthermia) with subsequent photodynamic therapy was developed. The drug has successfully passed pre-clinical trials, showing in some cases a complete cure of animals after a single application. (The test was conducted on animals);
- Aviation smoke for SU-25 attack aircraft designed to create an image of the Russian flag at the Victory Parades on May 9 and various air shows was developed;
- Theoretical bases of preparation of a series of preparations on the basis of nanoparticles of insoluble organic dyes intended for targeted drug delivery by pulsed laser hyperthermia were developed.
- Organic Chemistry;
- Chemistry of dyes and pigments;
- Metal complex compounds;
- Colloid Chemistry, surfactants;
- Nanotechnology, nanoparticles;
- Laser technology;
- Organic synthesis, pharmaceutical synthesis;
- Physics, Quantum Mechanics, structure of matter;
- Fluorescent dyes.