Graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMGTU) specialization - “Automatic Control Systems”.
Candidate thesis on “Synthesis of Structurally Stable Control System for Flight Vehicles” was presented at Bauman Moscow State Technical University.
The medal “In the 850-th anniversary of Moscow” was awarded.
Doctoral thesis on “Development of the Numerical Method for Solving NP-hard Discrete Optimization Problems Based on the Lawler-Bell method”, in which their decomposition into the difference of two monotonically non-decreasing functions is used to estimate the values of the objective and limiting functions was presented at Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of RAS. Specialty - “System Analysis, Management and Processing of Information”.
Academic title Professor was awarded.
The Korkyt Ata gold medal in honor of the 80th anniversary of Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University.
1. Lecture courses for bachelors and masters of the direction “Management in technical systems”:
- “Modern Problems of Control Theory”,
- “Modern Tools of Intelligent systems”, “Mathematical Modeling of Objects and Control Systems”,
- “Management of Uncertain Systems”.
2. For postgraduate students of the direction “Computer Science and Engineering”:
- “System Analysis, Management and Processing of Information”.
- Research on the development of numerical methods for the synthesis of intelligent control systems for robotic products and group interaction of robots. The results are used in the field of algorithmization and programming.
- The method of the network operator, which is designed to solve the problems of structural parametric synthesis of control systems and structural parametric identification of mathematical models was developed. It allows to build algorithms to search using a computer structure and optimal parameters of mathematical expressions. It belongs to the class of new methods of symbolic regression, which appeared at the end of the XX century and are designed to find optimal non-numeric solutions, structures, graphs, algorithms, programs, formulas.
- The principle of small variations of the basic solution, which is a generalized principle that allows you to create computational algorithms to find optimal solutions to non-numerical optimization problems was formulated. The principle can be applied in the problem of control synthesis, etc.
- The variational genetic programming method was developed. Advanced symbolic regression method is a genetic programming method that, unlike the network operator method, encodes a mathematical expression as an ordered set of character codes that define elementary functions.
- The variational method of analytic programming was developed. It is an improved method of symbolic regression of the method of analytical programming based on the use of the principle of small variations of the basic solution in the known method.
- The method of binary variation genetic programming was developed. In contrast to the method of symbolic regression, the new method uses only function with one or two arguments, the encoding of mathematical expressions in the form of a composition of functions using the graph complete binary tree in which functions with one argument associated with the arcs of the graph, and the function with two arguments associated with the nodes of the graph, leaves the graph connected with parameters, arguments and single elements are functions with two arguments. The variational genetic algorithm is used to find the solution.
- Efficient computational methods for the solution of management tasks, including the solution of optimal control problems, control design, identification of the mathematical model of the control object and the creation of intelligent control systems.
- Methods of synthesis of intelligent control systems of robotic devices.