Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Psychology. Specialty - “Psychology”.
Candidate thesis on “Individual and Typical Features of Perseverance and Ways of Harmonization” was presented. Candidate of Psychology Degree was awarded.
The academic title of Associate Professor was awarded.
Was elected as a corresponding member of the International Academy of Sciences of Pedagogical Education (IAS PE).
Member of the scientific and educational center of psychological and pedagogical research of the personality of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Repeatedly was a member of the working groups on the implementation of initiative topics of research work, Federal targeted programs, research projects supported by the Russian Humanitarian Science Fund(RHSF).
Responsible Secretary of the journal “Vestnik RUDN. Series: Psychology and Pedagogy”.2011
Accepted to the American Psychological Association (APA) and the Eastern Psychological Association (EPA).
Received a Certificate of Recognition from the Department of International Psychology of the American Psychological Association for the efforts to fulfill the mission of psychology to solve social issues around the world.
Was admitted to the International Honor Society in Psychology. Also participated in the establishment of a branch of this society in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (the first in Russia and in Eastern Europe, the second in Europe).
Lecture courses for bachelors of the direction “Psychology”, “Social psychology”:
- “History of Psychology”;
- “Experimental psychology”;
- “Teaching Psychology in Higher and Additional Education”
Courses for masters of the direction “Psychology”:
- “Scientific Schools and Theories of Modern Psychology”.
Courses for postgraduate students of the direction “Education and Pedagogical Sciences”
- “Basics of Experimental Research”.
- Typological features of the personality properties considered on the basis of the system-functional approach (persistence, curiosity, sociability, initiative, confidence) were revealed; on the basis of these features programs of their harmonization and correction were developed and introduced. The results of the study are used by psychologists and psychological services of educational institutions (RUDN University, National University of Science and Technology MISIS, Bashkir State University).
- Methodology for diagnostics of intercultural competence to conduct studies of the predictors and profiles of intercultural competence of students and pupils was modified and tested. The technique is applied in the work of the office of psychological assistance and psychological service of RUDN University and at school № 49 (Moscow).
- Cross-cultural studies of personality traits and individuality (aggressiveness, confidence, openness, consent, integrity, tolerance, neuroticism, extroversion, etc.) are conducted in different ethnic groups, including in relation to the features of intercultural adaptation and communication. The results are used in the work of the Cabinet of psychological assistance of RUDN University, and were introduced into the educational process in courses related to ethnopsychology and intercultural adaptation.
- Psychology of personality and individuality: personality typology, personality properties and traits, their relationship with other psychological qualities of the individual.
- Social psychology: features of interethnic perception; social stereotypes (ethnic, gender, professional); tolerance and intercultural competence.
- Cross-cultural psychology: cross-cultural studies of personality traits, intercultural adaptation and communication.