Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT), specialty “Chemical technology of biologically active compounds”, qualification “Engineer - chemist - technologist”.
Candidate thesis on “Synthesis and study of the properties of aldehyde phospholipids” was presented, speciality ”Bioorganic chemistry, chemistry of natural and physiologically active substances”. Academic degree - Candidate of Chemical Sciences was awarded.
Researcher at Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT).
Trainee, Utrecht University, the Netherlands.
Senior researcher, and since 1988 - associate professor at Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT).
Doctoral thesis on “Lipid polymorphism and its role in the structural organization of model and biological membranes” was presented, specialties “Biophysics” and “Bioorganic chemistry”. Academic degree - Doctor of Chemical Sciences was awarded.
The academic title of Professor on specialty “Bioorganic chemistry of natural and physiologically active substances” was awarded.
Director of the Biotechnology center of Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies (MITHT).
Deputy General Director, General Director, State scientific center for antibiotics.
Member of the Committee on pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Deputy Chairman of the Council for health and social protection of the Association of law enforcement and special services of the Russian Federation.
General Director of the testing laboratory “Olfarm”.
Member of the Committee on pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP).
Member of the editorial Board of the journal “Development and registration of medicines” (HAC).
Professor, Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology RUDN; expert of the World Health Organization (WHO) in the pharmaceutical industry.
Conducts lectures for students of master's studies of IBTN RUDN:
- “Physico-chemical methods of analysis”,
- “Development and registration of medicines”.
The author of the following course-books and study guides:
- Guide to instrumental methods of research in the development and examination of quality of medicines. Edited by S. N. Bykovsky, I. A. Vasilenko Moscow: Publishing house “Pero”. 2014.,
The study guide is devoted to the practice of modern methods of analysis of the quality of drugs. The manual can be useful for students, postgraduate students and researchers specializing in the development and production of drugs.
- Comments to the European Union guidelines on good manufacturing practice medicinal products for human use and use in veterinary medicine. Study guide. /S. N. Bykovsky, I. A. Vasilenko, S. V. Maximov. Moscow: publishing house “Pero”, 2014, 488 p. ISBN: 978-5-919407-73-7
The study guide is devoted to the consideration of good practice in the production of GMP drugs, the history of the issue, the relationship of GMP with other standards.
- Methods for the synthesis of natural and modified phospholipids were developed.
- Mechanisms of polymorphic transformations of model and biological membranes were studied.
- Mechanisms of translocation of nucleic acids through the cell wall were studied.
- Methods of analysis of medicines in the lung contents of natural isotopes to determine the place of production of medicines were developed.
- Methods for the synthesis of the antibiotic Rifabutin were developed.
- Mechanisms of inhibition of formation of biofilms in natural polymers were studied.
- Methods for visualizing the interaction of nanoparticles with cells were developed.
- Methods of determining the anaerobic microorganisms in the study of medicines by the index “microbiological purity” were developed.
- Study of the interaction of nanoparticles of different nature with cell cultures.
- Development and registration of medicines.
- Development of scientific evidence on the interchangeability of medicines.