- Head of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Probability Theory, faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, RUDN
- Director of the Institute of Applied Mathematics and Telecommunications
Graduated from RUDN, field of study - Mathematics.
Chief of the Computing Center, RUDN.
Defended his thesis for a candidate's degree on «Queueing System of limited capacity and its application to analysis of information-computing systems", faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, degree 01.01.05 " Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics".
Was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
Head of the Department of Telecommunications of the RUDN; Head of the Information Technology Support Department of the Natural Science Faculties of the Information and Technology Support Department of the RUDN.
Defended his doctoral dissertation «Methods of analysis and calculation of network signaling and multiservice networks with unicast and multicast connections", Moscow technical University of communications and Informatics, degree 05.12.13 "Systems, networks and telecommunications devices ".
Awarded the academic title of Professor.
Head of the Department of Applied Informatics and Probability Theory, RUDN; Head of the Information Technology Support Department of the natural-science faculties of the information and technological support, RUDN (part-time).
- Computer networks
- Modern concepts of infocommunication
- Modern concepts of infocommunication management
Under the leadership of Konstantin Samuilov, research is being conducted in the field of the mathematical theory of telecommunications, multiservice networks, the design of next-generation communication networks (NGN), support systems for operating and business activities of communication companies (NGOSS / BSS).
Based on the results of the research, more than 200 scientific articles and 5 monographs have been published (Hirsch index: 10 Scopus, 3 WoS).
- Next generation networks designing (NGN)
- New Generation Operations Support Systems/Business Support Systems (NGOSS/BSS)
- Mathematical teletraffic theory of multiservice networks