Graduated from the Faculty of Ecology of the RUDN University in the field of study "Ecology and Nature Management" (diploma with honors, Master's Degree).
Internship at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Passau (FRG).
Postgraduate studies in the field of study "Environmental Protection and Rational Use of Natural Resources”.
Economist of Druzhba-Engineering LLC.
Defended a PhD thesis on the topic "Ecological and Economic Analysis of the Activities of Oil and Gas Companies"; awarded a degree of PhD in Economics.
Winner of the National Ecological Award for the implementation of the project "Formation of Professional Ecological Culture through Virtual Immersion in the Professional Environment".
Winner of the National Ecological Award EcoWorld for the implementation of the project "Virtual Training Complex for Environmental Safety". Winner of the Moscow Government Environmental Protection Award for the implementation of the project "Educational Complex for HSE-Management with Elements of Virtual Immersion in the Professional Environment" Awarded the First-Degree Diploma of the All-Russian competition for the best methodological development on environmental issues, the nomination "Ecological Culture and Ethics".
Defended a doctorate thesis "Methodological Principles of Ensuring Ecological and Economic Sustainability of Enterprises of the Oil and Gas Industry". Member of the International Society of Engineers of the Oil and Gas Industry (SPE). Member of the Thesis Council in RSGRU (Russian State Geological Prospecting University, RSGRU-MGRI).
Head of the Department of Applied Ecology of the RUDN University.
Winner of the V.I. Vernadsky National Environmental Award for the development of a multi-level educational complex for ecological rationing.
Dean of the Faculty of Ecology of the RUDN University.
1. Developer of bachelor’s degree programs recommended by the Educational and Methodological Board of universities in the field of study "Ecology and Nature Management":
- "Rationing and the reduction of environmental pollution";
- "Environmental protection"
2. Author of the first Russian textbook "Rationing and the reduction of environmental pollution" (Khaustov A.P., Redina M.M., 2014), which is used in more than 90 universities in Russia and awarded a sign "The Choice of Universities of Russia 2015" of Yurayt Publishing House.
3. Gives undergraduate students courses of lectures in:
- “Environmental Economics”;
for postgraduate students – a course of lectures in “Industrial Safety”
4. Developer of the educational complex on HSE-management (management of labor protection, industrial and environmental safety) for master’s degree programmes, awarded the National Environmental Award (2009), National EcoWorld Award (2010), the First Prize of the Moscow Government in the field of Environmental Protection (2010).
5. Developer of the supplementary education programme on sustainable energy development (together with the International Center for Sustainable Energy Development under the auspices of UNESCO). Elements of the programme are used in master's degree programmes of the Faculty of Ecology of the RUDN University.
- Developer of the system of criteria and indicators of ecological-economic sustainability for oil and gas enterprises. The developed criteria form the basis for regulatory documents on the efficiency of activities of environmental services of Gazprom OJSC in 2012.
- Based on assessments of the entropy of processes in the environment, patterns of behavior of super-toxic compounds (polycyclic hydrocarbons) on geochemical barriers are developed. This will allow developing effective programs of measures for the rehabilitation of contaminated areas.
- Based on research results, 2 author's certificates for electronic databases were received, more than 200 research papers were published, including 3 monographs, 15 textbooks and manuals.
Areas of expertise
- Synergetics of processes of formation of geochemical barriers
- Natural resources management and environmental management
- Environmental safety in the oil and gas industry