Graduated from Moscow Institute of public utilities and construction and qualified as an engineer-economist with a degree in “Economics of the construction materials and structures industry”.
Retrained at State Academy of Investment specialists (GASIS) in the direction of "Personnel Management", successfully defended the certification work "Personnel policy of organization" and received the right to conduct independent activities in this area.
Defended the candidate thesis on "Risk management in investment and construction activities", awarded the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences.
Senior lecturer at the Department of industrial economics of building materials and structures at Moscow State Academy of Public Utilities and Construction (Mgakhis).
Associate Professor of Department of Accounting, Audit and Statistics of Faculty of Economics of RUDN.
Expert of Agency for quality assurance of education and career development (AKKORK).
Expert of Federal service for supervision of education and science (Rosobrnadzor).
Received a commendation from the Institute of professional accountants of Russia for active participation in the life of the professional community and continuous professional development.
Head of Department of Accounting, Audit and Statistics of Faculty of Economics of RUDN.
Received a commendation from the Director of National accreditation agency in the field of education (Rosaccredagentstvo) for conscientious attitude to the performance of expert duties, high professionalism and objectivity.
Expert of Independent agency for accreditation and rating (IAAR).
Petrovskaya M.V. gives courses of lectures for bachelors and masters of RUDN in direction “Economics”:
- “Taxation basics”,
- “Economic activity analysis”,
- “Management accounting in the system of making and justifying business decisions”,
- “Methodology of economic analysis”.
The author of the textbooks:
- Financial analysis (Vasiliev L. S., Petrovskay M. V.), Textbook approved by Ministry of education of RF (Moscow, Knorus, 2016)
The tutorial provides an overview of tools, methods and techniques that can be used for analytical calculations and also help master the analytical tools to carry out objectively not only the comprehensive assessment of the financial and economic activities of the enterprise, but also use them to make effective management decisions that promote economic growth of the enterprise
- Analysis of economic activity (Vasileva L. S., Petrovskaya M. V.), Textbook, approved by Ministry of education of RF (Moscow, Knorus, 2016).
The basic concepts of management theory and practice, methods and procedures for analyzing the economic activity of an enterprise are given in the textbook. These models are the fundamental basis for developing alternative options for managing the economic activities of an enterprise and making the most optimal management decisions that ensure the efficient use of available resources. The purpose of the textbook is to form the theoretical and practical skills of future specialists in organizing and conducting analysis of various areas of business, the ability to apply the accumulated domestic and foreign experience at making reasonable management decisions.
- Corporate Finance (Vasilyeva L. S., Petrovskaya M. V.), recommended by the expert Council of EMA in HE system as a textbook for students studying in direction "Economics" (Moscow, Knorus, 2018)
The essence, functions and features of the organization of corporate finance, its goals and objectives in ensuring effective monetary turnover of economic entities, issues of financial resources management are given in the textbook.
- Analysis of financial accounting (Vasilyeva L. S., Petrovskaya M. V.), recommended by the expert council of EMA in the system of HE and IVE as a textbook for students enrolled in direction "Economics" (Moscow, Knorus, 2019.)
The textbook includes basic concepts of the theory and procedures of analysis of financial accounting. It explains in detail not only how the obtained values of the main coefficients of financial accounting are calculated, but also how they are interpreted, which allows to carry out a comprehensive and objective analysis of the company's financial position.
- developed a methodology for managing investment risks using a construction production diversification strategy based on developed dynamic models for optimizing diversification processes;
- developed and tested a dynamic model for optimizing the management structure of the investment and construction complex under the influence of risk factors;
- suggested methodological approaches to the application of risk management to optimize the organization's capital structure, which can be used to develop measures aimed at reducing the level of risk in the company's financial activities;
- suggested recommendations for managing small business support infrastructure;
- developed a balanced model of the structure of sources of financing for hotel businesses to identify risks at the construction stage;
- developed a comprehensive risk assessment and management model for commercial companies;
- proposed an adaptive organizational and economic mechanism that ensures rational management of investments in science-intensive industries;
- developed a conceptual model of accounting and analytical support taking into account operational risk factors to improve the efficiency of business processes. The model allows to take into account a set of business development strategies.
- Innovation risk management;
- Capital structure of economic entity management;
- Investment activity;
- Financial analysis and forecasting of company activities