Graduated from Astrakhan State University the Faculty of Philology. Specialty: “Practical psychology”.
Candidate thesis on “The Impact of Psychological Distance on Conflict Situations in the Student Environment” was presented. Candidate of Psychology Degree was awarded.
Doctoral thesis on “The phenomenon of the Elite: Historical and Psychological Basis and Ways of Development”. Doctor of Psychology Degree was awarded.
Member of the dissertation Council at PFUR in the direction of “Psychological Sciences” (specialty: General Psychology, Psychology of Personality; History of Psychology).
Head of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy of the Philological Faculty of RUDN University.
Coordinator of the expert Council for assistance to young scientists “Section of Psychology, Pedagogy, Social Problems of Human Health and Ecology” at the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Foundation (RHSF).
Member of the expert Council on Pedagogy and Psychology of the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) of the Russian Federation.
Honorary title “Professor of the Russian Academy of Education” was awarded.
Member of the editorial Board of three journals: “Russian Psychological Journal” (WoS), “Pedagogy and Psychology of Education” (Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) of the Russian Federation)), “Bulletin of Minin University” (HAC RF).
Mmember of the dissertation Council at the Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education in the direction of “Psychology” (specialty: General Psychology, Psychology of Personality, History of Psychology).ember of the dissertation Council at RUDN University in the direction of “Sociological Sciences” (specialties: Theory, Methodology and History of Sociology; Sociological Sciences).
Member of the dissertation Council at the Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education in the direction of “Psychology” (specialty: General Psychology, Psychology of Personality, History of Psychology).
Deputy Chairman of the expert Council for assistance to young scientists of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR).
Courses for bachelors and masters of the direction “Psychology”:
- “Actual Problems of Modern Theoretical and Practical Psychology”;
- “Methodology of Psychology”;
- “Elitological psychology”;
- “Psychology and Pedagogy”.
- N.B. Karabushchenko studies the psychology of elites, conducts research, dedicated to the creation of eliticuzing environment of the University to form professional elites; studies such phenomena as: elite-oriented personal world perception, elite mentality, elite-oriented culture and competence. In the center of research is a person seeking to achieve elitism in professional and personal terms, i.e. to grow in value terms. The program “Psychological and pedagogical bases of elite formation” was developed and introduced in educational process of higher educational institutions, the psychodiagnostic tools are used in practice of psychological services.
- N.B. Karabushchenko studies the problems of adaptation of foreign students in the socio-cultural space of the University. Their ethnopsychological features are revealed, problems of spirituality and activity of the person are studied. The results of the research are used in the work of the psychological service and in the office of psychological assistance of RUDN University. Trainings of psychological adaptation of foreign students were developed and implemented at the preparatory faculty of RUDN University.
- Development of the psychological concept of formation of professional elites in modern Russian higher educational institutions, including the introduction of psychological and pedagogical program of the future professional elite formation.
- Study of the intellectual bases of emotion recognition across cultures.
- Study of socio-cultural environment as a factor of mental development of the student.
- Analysis of the problems of adaptation of foreign students in the socio-cultural space of the University, identifying their ethnic and psychological characteristics.
- System researches of problems of spirituality and activity of the person.