The use of foreign cytoplasm in the selection of soft wheat will increase its productivity and improve the baking quality of bread products.
Graduated from Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, Agricultural Faculty, specialty “Selection and seed production”.
Senior technician at the Experimental base “Gorki Leninskie”.
Junior researcher of the Institute of Genetics of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Junior researcher of the laboratory “Genetics of plants” of V. V. Dokuchaev Soil Science Institute (VASKhNIL).
Candidate thesis on “Peculiarities of organogenesis of morphophysiological types of winter wheat” was presented.
Senior researcher of the laboratory “Genetics of plants” of V. V. Dokuchaev Soil Science Institute.
Senior researcher of the all-Russian research Institute of Applied and Molecular Biology and Genetics (VASKhNIL).
Professor of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN University.
Conducts lectures for students of Agrarian and Technological Institute RUDN of “Veterinary medicine” and “Agronomy” directions:
- Selection and seed production of agricultural crops;
- Particular selection of field crops;
- Life safety;
- Agricultural radiology;
- Veterinary radiobiology.
- The collection of genotypes of allocytoplasmic spring wheat (T. aestivum) by transgenesis of the kernel of wheat by the method backcrossing (minimum of six backcrosses) to an alien cytoplasm, the donors of which were: Triticum timopheevii Zhuk, ovata Aegilops, Secale cereale was created.
- The methodology of target selection of lines of allocytoplasmic spring wheat on the basis of their identification with the test systems at various levels, in particular, of the DNA polymorphism with a given morpho-biological characteristics and analysis of the content and quality of gluten was developed.
- It was discovered that the generated genotypes ACPG represent a new type of synthetic wheat in which the nuclear genome of T. aestivum L. properly (without CMS) operates in unusual alien cytoplasm, contributing to a number of important biological and economic characteristics, as a result of interaction with a nuclear system T. aestivum L.
- The unique effect of introgression of phenotypic traits associated with grain quality of wheat as a result of saturating crosses of soft wheat Triticum aestivum with the parent form of Triticum timopheevii - donor cytoplasm in the backcrossing process was defined.
- Promising lines of allocytoplasmic spring wheat that combines high level of adaptive capacity and valuable qualitative characteristics of grain was created.
- A series of high-quality genotypes at the level of strong wheat varieties with increased biological value, which reduces the amount of food additives used to improve the baking properties of wheat flour was created.
- Allocytoplasmic soft wheat;
- Target selection;
- Varieties with a high level of adaptive capacity;
- Improving the baking qualities of soft wheat varieties.