The creative person is the main goal of practical psychology of personal development.
Graduated from Gorky Omsk State Pedagogical Institute, speciality “Pedagogy and methods of primary education”.
Lecturer of disciplines of psychological and pedagogical cycle in Omsk pedagogical College No 3.
Candidate thesis on “Optimal combination of reproductive and problem-search methods in the structure of forms of organization of education” was defended. Specialty “General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education”. The degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences was awarded.
Associate professor of the Department of Social Psychology, deputy dean for educational work, head of the Department of General Psychology of the Faculty of Psychology, Dostoevsky Omsk State University.
The academic title of Associate Professor at the Department of Social Psychology was awarded.
Associate professor of the Department of Social and Differential Psychology of Philological Faculty RUDN University.
Member of Moscow Union of journalists.
Member of the Association Professors of Slavonic Countries, Bulgaria (APSS).
Member of the Association for the Development of Science, Engineering and Education (Serbia).
Reads the following courses of lectures to RUDN students of bachelor’s and master’s program of “Psychology” direction:
- “Psychological service in the enterprise”.
- “Practical technology of self-presentation”.
- “Psychology of HR management”.
- “Differential psychology”.
- “Branches of psychology, psychological practice and psychological services”.
- “Actual problems of theory and practice of modern psychology”.
- “Practical psychology in the social sphere”.
- “Workshop on psychological business consultation”.
- The author's definition and structural models of the innovation potential and innovativeness of the individual were formulated. It was defined that the main characteristics of the innovativeness of the individual are:
- aspiration to understand and support new progressive ideas;
- readiness for continuous training and development of new professional experience;
- openness to experiment;
- determination and perseverance;
- vision of socially significant results from the introduction of the new;
- aspiration towards constructive cooperation.
- Practical recommendations for the development of innovativeness of personality in high school and in organizational HR management were presented. The main directions of psychological support of students, necessary for the implementation of their activity, were defined:
- Conditions and factors affecting the effectiveness of educational activities and emotional and psychological state of students were studied.
- The dynamics of professional and personal development of graduates and alternative options for their professional development was revealed.
- Emotional and creative and positive-adaptive factors in the educational process were identified: 1) the formation of confident behavior, creative thinking, tolerant attitude to others, willingness to make decisions and take responsibility, the ability to overcome difficult situations; 2) the development of skills to solve urgent problems and set adequate goals.
- “Multi-factor questionnaire of innovativeness of personality” (MQIP), which is used in research at the Department of Social and Differential Psychology RUDN University was developed. Approbation of the results and the methodology was conducted in secondary schools of Moscow and Moscow region, Moscow International Higher Business School (MIRBIS), National University of Oil and Gas “Gubkin University”, the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, under the President of the Russian Federation (RANEPA).
- Psychology of professional activity.
- Economic psychology.
- Psychology of innovations.
- Developmental psychology. Acmeology.
- Psychology of marketing and advertising.
- Psychology of management and HR management.