The quality of the drug is formed at the stage of pharmaceutical development - at this very moment the main indicators of its effectiveness, safety and compliance with the highest international quality standards are formulated.
Graduated from Ryazan State Medical University named after academician I. P. Pavlov, Faculty of Pharmacy, specialty - “Pharmacy”.
Senior researcher of the laboratory of medicines technology of the Research Institute of Pharmacy of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of the Russian Federation.
Postgraduate study at the Research Institute of Pharmacy of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of the Russian Federation.
Candidate thesis in Pharmacology on “Technology of drugs and organization of pharmaceutical business” specialty was defended. Theme: “Creation and study of suppositories for children with glycyram, antrasennin, aloe dry extract”.
Head of the Department of Pharmtechnology of the Faculty of Advanced Training of Medical Workers of RUDN University.
Member of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, ISPE.
Director of the Shared Research and Educational Center RUDN University.
Doctoral thesis in Pharmacology on “Technology of drugs” specialty was defended. Theme: “Basics of development and technology of suppositories with the use of domestic substances”.
Expert of the Council on State Pharmacopoeia, expert on certification of authorized persons.
The Order “For contribution to Russian Health Care” from the Moscow Peace Foundation for great contribution in the field of medicine and health care was awarded.
The Order “National heritage” from the Moscow Peace Foundation for high professionalism in the development and practical application of new unique technologies was awarded.
Gratitude from the Minister of Health for active work in the preparation of the State Pharmacopoeia of the XIII edition was received.
Certificate of Honor from the Federal Service in Healthcare for conscientious work in the field of health was awarded.
Gratitude from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for contribution to the development of industry and conscientious work was received.
Director of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering of the EAEU - independent Eurasian branch of ISPE.
Gives lectures to students of programs of additional professional education:
- “Ensuring quality. Pharmaceutical engineering”,
- "Ensuring quality of pharmaceutical production”,
- “GMP of solid dosage forms”,
- “Training of the authorized person. Responsibility of the authorized person for ensuring quality”,
- “Pharmaceutical development”,
- “Soft drugs”.
Author of study guides:
- “Suppositories: biopharmaceutical aspects of development, standardization and application” (B. Muller, Abramovich R. A., Sakanyan K. M. Moscow: RUDN, 2018). The study guide contains the definition and classification of suppositories as one of the most popular dosage forms. The authors give answers to the questions of pharmaceutical aspects and bioavailability of drugs in this dosage form. The analysis of suppository bases with justification of expediency of their use depending on structure and appointment was given. The technology of preparation of drugs in this dosage form was characterized. the issues of packaging of suppositories that provide drug stability throughout the claimed shelf life were discussed.
- “Principles of validation of microbiological techniques” (Gunar O. V., Sakhno N. G., Abramovich R. A., M: PFUR, 2017, 221 p, ISBN 978-5-209-07471-7). The study guide covers the issues of validation of microbiological techniques of pharmaceutical production, as well as for expert, control, research and other purposes. The data on the main stages and directions of validation, parameters and criteria of acceptability of the results were analyzed. Types of alternative microbiological methods of pharmaceutical analysis are considered and practical aspects of their application were discussed.
- Abramovich R. A. created a new stable combined drug “Aloeferon”, with anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antiviral effect.
- Abramovich R. A. invented a filler for a capsule inhaler containing thymodepressin for the treatment of autoimmune diseases (patent RU 2634258). The invention expanded the arsenal of drugs that provide delivery of the drug to the blood in an unchanged form, for inhalation administration in the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- Abramovich R. A. invented a rapidly dissolving transbuccal layer for the treatment of depressive disorders, anxiety and adaptation disorders (patent RU2622018). It is a dosage form in the form of a bioadhesive layer with high bioavailability of the peptide.
- Abramovich R. A. invented composition for healing tissues of the oral cavity on the basis of astaxanthin (patent RU2599026). The invention increases the efficiency of orthopedic treatment of patients who use removable dentures, as well as patients with inflammatory periodontal diseases. It does not cause allergic reactions and side effects.
- Abramovich R. A. invented solid quickly disintegrated dosage form of the drug with antiparkinsonian action, which as the active pharmaceutical ingredient contains memantine and/or memantine hydrochloride and cellulose II (patent RU 2483715). The technical result of the invention is a dosage form distributed over the oral cavity and ensures the delivery of the drug to the body, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and excluding the metabolism of the drug in the liver.
- Abramovich R. A. invented a drug in the form of a rectal suppository for the correction of immunodeficiency states and the treatment of infectious viral diseases. Medicinal product contains synergistic combination of immunomodulator interferon Alfa-2b with natural biostimulator - aloe extract (patent RU2491087). This ensures the production of a combined drug in the form of a suppository, stable during long-term storage. It has standard physical and chemical, structural and mechanical, multifunctional biological characteristics and increased bioavailability.
- Abramovich R. A. developed biopharmaceutical bases of technology of dosage forms for rectal application on the basis of domestic biotechnological and synthetic substances. Among the forms are immunomodulators and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. She proved dependence between the physical and chemical characteristics of substances, their lipophilicity and the method of introduction into the suppository base. This development increases the availability and efficiency of medicines, as well as reduces budget costs in public procurement.
- Abramovich R. A. proved that solid fat, which is obtained from palm kernel oil by transesterification, can be an economical and technological basis for suppositories. She assessed its quality by using precise, non-destructive and standardless methods of spectroscopy - proton nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR 'H). Its quality indicators are harmonized in accordance with the requirements of the world leading pharmacopoeias. The results of the study were included in the project “General Pharmacopoeia Article (GPA) on suppositories” to the State Pharmacopoeia of the XII edition.
- Abramovich R. A. introduced regulatory documentation (TU 9369-001-28910991-10) for the auxiliary substance for the production of “Hard fat” suppositories (Hard fat) Loders Croklaan B. V.
- Abramovich R. A. showed the need for the introduction of surfactants and fillers in suppositories to improve their bioavailability and improve physical and chemical indicators.
- Abramovich R. A. found out that it is possible to use mass spectrometry DART (Direct Analysis in Real Time) and x-ray structural methods for identification and determination of purity of medicinal substances. This will allow to predict the therapeutic efficacy and safety of newly created dosage forms.
- Abramovich R. A. was the first to investigate the interactions between auxiliary substances and active substances during storage of the developed suppositories using NMR spectroscopy and DART mass spectrometry methods.
- Process approach to pharmaceutical technology;
- Production and validation of soft dosage forms;
- Preclinical studies and standardization of soft dosage forms;
- Clinical research of medicines;
- Development and research of new medicinal forms;
- Development of remedy for inhalers;
- Development of transbuccal layers;
- Personalized medicine.