Graduated from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Qualification - Automatics and electronics. Qualification - Engineer-physicist.
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (specialization - “Radiophysics, including quantum Radiophysics”). The theme of candidate thesis “The study of orientation electro-optical effects in liquid crystals”.
Doctor of Technical Sciences (specialization - “Optical and optoelectronic devices and systems”). The theme of doctoral thesis: “Liquid crystals in optical systems for the conversion and display of information”.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN), Professor of the Department of Cybernetics and Mechatronics.
Moscow State Region University (MRSU), chief researcher, head of the Department of Theoretical Physics.
National Research Center “Kurchatov Institute”, head of the Agency of biomedical technologies and nuclear medicine.
Professor, Department of Mechanics and Mechatronics, RUDN University.
Belyaev V.V. has the title of Honorary member (Fellow) of the International society of information displays (SID) with the wording “For his great contribution to the science and technology of liquid crystal materials, electro-optical effects, displays, components and systems”, Gratitude of the Governor of the Moscow region, Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
1. Lecture courses for bachelors of the direction “Nanoengineering”:
- “Technical means of automation and control systems”
- “Metrology, standardization and technical measurements”
- “Quality management”
2. Lecture courses for bachelors of the direction “Physics”:
- “Physical basis of nanotechnology”.
3. Lecture courses for masters of the direction “Nanotechnology and Microsystem technology” of the program “Engineering and Physical Technology in the Nanotechnology Industry”:
- “Technical quality assurance of nanoindustry products”
4. Belyaev V.V. is a member of the group of developers of the program of additional professional education of advanced training courses “Methods of formation of materials and nanosystems for control of optical properties of polymers, organic light-emitting diodes, liquids and gases in electro-optical, optoelectronic, optical devices and biological suspensions”.
- Belyaev V.V. conducts research on the development of new liquid crystal (LCD) displays with improved visual and operational characteristics. The development will allow to create devices with picture orientation molecular microstructure, 2-and 3-dimensional permanent polarization-optical, nano-, micro- and macro-electron-optical devices. Studies are aimed at obtaining materials and methods that will preserve the advantages of liquid crystals, while operating to preserve the recorded information, despite the mechanical deformation of the device.
- Belyaev V.V has published 440 scientific papers, including 6 monographs, 169 articles in journals, 42 copyright certificates and patent inventions, utility models, industrial designs, which are used in enterprises of Russia, Belarus, the Republic of Korea, the United States.
- Information technology
- Materials science and electronics
- Nanotechnology and nanomaterials
- Display devices, systems and technologies
- Physics and application of liquid crystals and polymers
- Display market research
- Biomedical technology and nuclear medicine
- Management of scientific projects