International Conference on Engineering Systems 2023
The International Conference on Engineering Systems 2023 is to take place from 5 to 7 April.
The conference provides the opportunity for teachers, researchers and specialists from all over the world to present their research and development results, exchange new ideas and practical experience, find research and business partners for future collaboration.
The conference will have the following sections:
- Aviation and Space Systems
- Materials Science, Metallurgy and Nanotechnology
- Architecture and Industrial Design
- Geology, Mining and Oil and Gas Engineering
- Mechanical and Instrument Engineering
- Energy and Transport
- Civil, Industrial and Hydraulic Construction
- Innovation Management in Industry
Abstract Submission Requirements:
The articles are to be devoted to the description of original research results. More detailed information on the abstract submission guidelines is presented on the conference webpage.
Conference Participation Requirements:
To take part in the conference it is necessary to send the article to the following email address email@example.com (until 30 March).
The registration fee for conference participants is 2 000 roubles.