RUDN University is the leader in international cooperation on higher education issues having 150 joint educational programs and dual-degree programs, 250 partnership agreements, active positions SCO, CIS and BRICS network universities and research projects with colleagues from all over the world. RUDN University is open to the world and the world is open to RUDN!
- Joint educational programs: dual-degree programs and inclusive education.
- Accreditation of educational programs by international agencies and associations.
- PhD English-taught programs.
- Russian language and pre-university training centers.
- International subject Olympics.
- Cooperation in the frame of Network universities.
- Academic mobility programs.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Joint educational programme: master's programme in "Economics. International trade", "Management. International Management ","Philology. Russian Language and Literature", "International Relations. World Politics", "Law. International Law" within the Networking University of the CIS.
Complutense University of Madrid
Institute of Political Sciences, Sciences PO Bordeaux
Universite Grenoble Alpes (UGA)
University of Bolonia
University of Palermo
Joint educational programme: bachelor's degree programme in “Philology”, "Ecology" and master’s degree programme in Political Science, joint educational master's programme in “Ecology: Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety” (a programme of double diplomas).
University of Potsdam