January 2019, the legendary Moscow hotel "Ukraine" was introduced to the Radisson Collection brand, which combines the best of two eras: imperial scale and touching aesthetics of the times of socialism and modern “smart comfort” and world traditions of five-star service. The Ukraine Hotel was opened in 1957 and recognized as the largest hotel in Europe. Extraordinary architecture and style of the hotel attract notable people. The book of Honorary Guests of the hotel is signed by world famous stars.
Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow (Ukraine Hotel) has been a partner of RUDN since 2015.
The company cooperates with RUDN in the field of professional training and employment of students.
Areas of cooperation:
- Carrying out master classes and practical training for students;
- Organization of training practices and internships in the hotel services;
- Organization of winter and summer schools for RUDN students;
- Carrying out programs of additional professional education;
- Carrying out of Job fairs and selection of personnel from among graduates for employment.