Russian Healthcare Travel Council (RHTC) was established in 2015 as the first, officially registered, non-commercial structure uniting domestic participants of the medical tourism market into a full-fledged Russian Healthcare Travel Council. In 2015, at the International Congress of the Global Healthcare Travel Council (GHTC), the Russian Healthcare Travel Council became a full member of this influential organization.
Russian Healthcare Travel Council (RHTC) has been a partner of RUDN University since 2019.
Areas of cooperation:
- Holding master classes and practical training sessions for students;
- Organization of training practices and internships;
- Conducting additional professional education programs;
- Carrying out Job fairs and selection of graduates for employment;
- Holding joint conferences and other events.