The Krasnaya Pakhra sanatorium complex was opened in 2015 and meets its guests with the level of service suitable for the largest Russian hotel chain, AMAKS Hotels & Resorts. Krasnaya Pakhra complex is located 30 kilometers from the Moscow Ring Road, in a beautiful corner of the Moscow region. It combines the best traditions of a classical sanatorium with a modern level of service of a 4-star European-class hotel. The hotel has 259 comfortable rooms with all amenities and all the infrastructure: medical department, restaurant, aqua zone, and gyms.
Krasnaya Pakhra sanatorium complex has been a partner of RUDN University since 2016.
Hotel Business and Tourism Institute and the sanatorium complex cooperate in the spheres of professional training and employment of students.
Areas of cooperation:
- Holding master classes and practical training sessions for students;
- Organization of training practices and internships in the hotel services;
- Organization of winter and summer schools for RUDN students;
- Carrying out programs of additional professional education;
- Carrying out of Job fairs and selection of personnel from among graduates for employment.