Zaryadye is a modern park for recreation, entertainment and knowledge, created by an international team of architects, engineers, landscape designers and other experts. Over its long history, Moscow's oldest district, the Zaryadye, has changed its appearance several times: the first street of the Moscow Posad, the English Embassy, the Tsar's residence, the Jewish quarter, and the largest hotel in the world, the Rossiya Hotel.
Zaryadye Park has been a partner of RUDN since 2019.
Areas of cooperation:
- Holding master classes and practical training sessions for students;
- Organization of training practices and internships in the hotel services;
- Conducting additional professional education programs;
- Organization of winter and summer schools for RUDN students;
- Holding joint conferences and other events.