On February 14-16, the Institute of Oriental Medicine of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia holds an international symposium "Vitactiva-Fito".
Thematic sections of the event:
- "Phytotherapy: practice and prospects";
- "Ginseng: natural and cultivated";
- "Cedar: properties, processing and application";
- "Mumiyo: collection, processing and application";
- "Jerusalem artichoke: properties, processing and application";
- "Amaranth: agricultural technology and processing";
- "Ivan tea: collection, processing and application".
Time: from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya, 6, the assembly hall of the main building of the RUDN.
Anna Subbotina, a graduate of the Faculty of Philology of RUDN University, has gone from a volunteer translator to an advisor to the executive director of the Russian Union of Martial Arts on international issues. Read about career, knowledge of foreign languages and studies in an interview with Anna.
“Mathematics and information technology — this is difficult. Speaking three languages is also difficult. But I quickly adapt to difficulties, I love to study and learn new methods and modern technologies,” says Adou Kpangny Yves Berenger, alumnus No. 500 from Cote d’Ivoire, about studying at RUDN University and about science in his life.
Nine graduates of RUDN University were awarded Letters of Gratitude from the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. The Rector of the university Oleg Yastrebov handed letters to the graduates and thanked them for their active participation in student life, labor, social and scientific activities.