Speaker Anastasia Tyuleneva, head of SMM practice of PR agency, told the secrets of successful brand communication in social networks.
The audience of the master class are the students of journalism and public relations from different countries of the world: Russia, Belgium, Italy, China, Georgia, Armenia and others. They learned about the main activities of PR agency, the essence and particulars of the work, how to promote “work out the negative” brand, take place in the blogging world and many other interesting facts.
For example, the four rules of a blogger, one of which is: “You need to live by it!"
And in order to "work out the negative" it is enough to do just a few basic things:
• do not give in to provocation;
• divert the discussion aside, to personal communication;
• find out the cause of the negative and propose solutions;
• Ban "hater" in case of inappropriate behavior.
Students also learned at the master class:
Top 5 rules of "speaking" in the net:
1. Choose a language. From the portrait of the target audience to the content matrix of the project (content translation tools: word, visual, video).
2. How will the brand be heard by the users? Teach the audience to talk with the company (activities, wow-content, comments).
3. Dynamic communication. Maintaining communication and working out the negative (moderation secrets as the way to increase loyalty).
4. Work with adepts. How to turn a regular user into a brand loyal user through communication.
5. Taboo in networks. What brands do not say.
After the meeting, students of the Faculty of Philology opened up new prospects for interesting collaboration, internships and further employment.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation, Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University, was awarded the Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II Degree for merits in scientific and teaching activities, training qualified specialists and many years of conscientious work.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation, Director of RUDN Medical Institute Alexei Abramov was awarded the honorary title “Honored Health Worker of the Russian Federation.” Director Yaroslav Stanishevsky and professor Anna Marakhova of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology of RUDN University were awarded the title “Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation”.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation, professors of RUDN University were awarded for merits in scientific and teaching activities, training of qualified specialists and many years of conscientious work: Zhanna Kobalava — Order of Honor, Leonid Voskresensky — Medal of the Order of Merit to the Fatherland, II degree