Speaker Anastasia Tyuleneva, head of SMM practice of PR agency, told the secrets of successful brand communication in social networks.
The audience of the master class are the students of journalism and public relations from different countries of the world: Russia, Belgium, Italy, China, Georgia, Armenia and others. They learned about the main activities of PR agency, the essence and particulars of the work, how to promote “work out the negative” brand, take place in the blogging world and many other interesting facts.
For example, the four rules of a blogger, one of which is: “You need to live by it!"
And in order to "work out the negative" it is enough to do just a few basic things:
• do not give in to provocation;
• divert the discussion aside, to personal communication;
• find out the cause of the negative and propose solutions;
• Ban "hater" in case of inappropriate behavior.
Students also learned at the master class:
Top 5 rules of "speaking" in the net:
1. Choose a language. From the portrait of the target audience to the content matrix of the project (content translation tools: word, visual, video).
2. How will the brand be heard by the users? Teach the audience to talk with the company (activities, wow-content, comments).
3. Dynamic communication. Maintaining communication and working out the negative (moderation secrets as the way to increase loyalty).
4. Work with adepts. How to turn a regular user into a brand loyal user through communication.
5. Taboo in networks. What brands do not say.
After the meeting, students of the Faculty of Philology opened up new prospects for interesting collaboration, internships and further employment.
On December 13, a meeting of graduate students of the Hotel and Tourism Institute with the representative of the Aeroclub company Julia Balakireva took place. Julia held a master class on business tourism.
On December 11, representatives of the international company Brunel held a master class for students of the Engineering Academy who are studying in 3-4 courses in the field of "Oil and Gas Business".
On December 9, a meeting with representatives of the 1C: Rarus company was held at the faculty of physical, mathematical and natural sciences. Leading HR Manager Aida Zakirova and Corporate Account Manager Maxim Vikulin spoke about prospects, career opportunities and internship programs.