RUDN University students have an opportunity to get not only a state-recognized degree of the Russian Federation but also a degree of a foreign higher education institution – RUDN University partner.
In 2016 RUDN University opened 34 new master’s joint programs within the framework of bilateral educational cooperation. The successful completion of these programs provides for getting a RUDN University degree and a degree of a foreign higher education institution – RUDN University partner.
The joint educational programs are divided according their content in the following way
- Earth sciences – 3 programs;
- Social sciences – 17 programs;
- Humanitarian sciences – 10 programs.
RUDN University and a foreign higher education institution – RUDN University partner try to adhere to the principle of priority during preparing and implementing the joint degree program. According to this principle the number of students leaving for the partner higher education institution is to be equal to the number of incoming students. The fact that this principle tends to be respected in most cases reveals mutual interest of the both sides.
25 leading foreign universities have become RUDN University partners on joint educational programs, e.g.:
- London Metropolitan University (Great Britain);
- Edinburgh Napier University (Great Britain);
- National University of science, technology and management (France);
- University Nice Sophia Antipolis (France);
- University of Trento (Italy);
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece);
- European University (Switzerland);
- University of Suskatchewan (Canada);
- Henan University of economics and law (China),
And also, the higher education institutions-members of CIS Network University and SCO University (Slav University (Moldova), Kyrgyz State Technical University after I. Razzakov, M.O. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University; Russian-Tadjik (Slav) University; etc.)
In 2016 155 university students joined the new joint degree programs.
And if you are young and ready to travel, why don’t you try to participate in these programs?
From November 13, 2020, to February 6, 2021, RUDN University will completely switch to distance learning. Classes in all areas of training are held online using platforms: Teams, ZOOM, Moodle, TUIS, Pruffme.
They gave me a D-grade because I disagree with the teacher ... What did the author mean? I’d better read the abridged version ...
Are these phrases familiar? Do you feel bad? Not only you.