The “RUDN brilliant students” scholarship is a monthly cash payment of 25,000 rubles, assigned to international students - winners of the competitive scholarship program for the period September-December 2019.
Participants in the competition can be foreign citizens, winners and prize-winners of the Open Olympiad of RUDN University, who, in accordance with the established procedure, enrolled in higher education programs and at the faculty of the Russian language and general disciplines.
The winners are:
- Almeida Padilla Heorhin Andrea (Ecuador)
- Saadat Kasymova (Kyrgyzstan)
- Escobar Fernandez Juan Pablo (Colombia)
- Rodriguez Infante David Leonardo (Colombia)
- Carlosama Morehon Felipe Javier (Ecuador)
- Heredia Mena Juan Esteban (Ecuador)
- Tirado Rocero Jonatha Andres (Ecuador)
- Dustin Stefan Melendez Giraldo (Colombia)
- Leon Atupanya Jose Fernando (Ecuador)
- Tordesilla Sanders Andrea Paola (Colombia)
- Chasiluisa Panza (Ecuador)
- Estupignan Lince Maria Lorena (Ecuador)
- Santander Sambrano Ham Nicole (Ecuador)
- Njoli Roku Ernesto (Equatorial Guinea)
- De la Cruz Ortega Johnny (Ecuador)
- Congratulations to the winners and we wish you new achievements!
Vice-Rector for International Affairs Larisa Efremova and Director of the Department of International Scientific and Educational Cooperation Alexey Poyda visited Lebanon to hold talks on expanding cooperation with Lebanese universities. Universities-partners noted an increase in the students’ interest in studying the Russian language and studying in Russia. The visit was supported by the Association of RUDN Alumni in Lebanon and the Russian Center for Science and Culture in Beirut.
August 1, a delegation of the Association of Private Universities of Indonesia visited RUDN University. The guests visited RUDN laboratories and research centers, got acquainted with the educational programs of the main faculties of the university, and discussed issues of academic and research cooperation. The meeting ended with signing of a Memorandum of Cooperation in the field of science and education between the RUDN University and 23 Indonesian universities.
The results of the competition for the scholarship “RUDN brilliant students”, established by RUDN University for winners and prize-winners of the Open Olympiad for foreign citizens, are summed up.