Don’t leave the hostels without any emergency, do not attend any public entertainment events, do not go to public places with a large crowd of people
During holidays, RUDN medical center is working.
Working hours: from 08:00 am to 8:00 pm
If you feel unwell, immediately contact RUDN medical center during working hours: +7 (495) 434-24-91.
If you have body temperature above 37.2 and difficulty breathing - immediately call an ambulance: 103 (from a mobile phone) or inform the hostel's supervisor.
The campus has grocery stores working from 09:00 am to 01:00 am.
The following cafes on campus deliver food:
- Dionis: +7 (925) 701-67-62
- Devi: +7 (495) 544-46-40, +7 (926) 667-85-37
- Galileo: +7 (905) 789-21-73, +7 (495) 232-39-53
- City: +7 (962) 997-25-55
- Mr.Mike: +7 (906) 044-45-45
- Apollon: +7 (977) 909-53-08, +7 (968) 887-55-66
- Beirut: +7 (926) 413-13-13, +7 (495) 787-39-01
- Skazka: +7 (966) 003-21-80
- Eurasia +: +7 (962)947-74-48, +7 (495) 433-41-42
Working hours: from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm every day.
The canteen in the main building of RUDN University will be open from 09:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Volunteer Center is organized in each building of RUDN University hostel, work schedule is in the building.
Each student can receive individual psychological counseling without leaving campus.
The office is located in the 15th block of the hostel, Room 106
Working hours: from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (no lunch break) from Monday to Friday
During the holidays, from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Halls No. 1 and 2 in Hostel block No. 3 and the co-working area in the Main building are open
We ask you to:
- wash your hands with soap and hot water for at least 15 - 20 seconds;
- always wash hands before meals;
- sneeze covering your mouth and nose with a napkin; be sure to dispose of it after use;
- have a hand sanitizer with you and use it regularly;
- air rooms for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours;
- don’t shake hands and hug, avoid close contact, reduce face-to-face communication with other people.
By the order of the Rector, it is forbidden to receive guests, relatives and representatives of diplomatic missions and consulates in hostels of RUDN University.
If your neighbor has signs of a respiratory illness (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, or other signs), please inform the hostel’s supervisor immediately.
Remember, your health and the health of the people around you depends on following all the recommendations!
In 18 months, RUDN, the “greenest” university in Russia (according to the international rating UIGreenMetric) has collected 39 tons of waste paper preserving 652 trees, and this is a hectare of forest.
September 1, 3,090 Russian students joined the RUDN University family, 945 of them went to the state-funded mode, 2,145 to the contract mode. This year RUDN received 59,730 applications — 7,186 more than last year — this is almost 34 applications for 1 budget place. In 2019, this figure was 27.92.