✔ 1st President of the State of Palestine
✔ 2005-2013 - President of the Palestinian National Authority
✔ 2003 - Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority
✔ 2004 - Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization
He is the honorary chairman of the Society for Palestinian-Russian Friendship, the first country outside the Arab world that Abbas visited after his election as the leader of Palestine, was Russia. The author of 11 books. Awards:
* Grand Cross with the golden star of the Order, For the merits of Sanchez, Duarte and Mella (Dominican Republic)
* The Order of Friendship (Russia) - for the great contribution to the strengthening of Russian-Palestinian relations, the development of bilateral public and humanitarian ties
* Order of Francisco Miranda I class (Venezuela)
* The Order of Al-Fahr, 1st Degree (Council of Muftis of Russia) - for significant contribution to the settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and the establishment of peace in the Middle East region
* Order of Glory and Honor, I degree, in consideration of the contribution to the development of relations between the State of Palestine and the Russian Orthodox Church, and also in connection with the 80th anniversary of his birth.
A team of chemists from RUDN University synthesized new organosilicon compounds containing terbium and europium ions. These complexes have an unusual cage-like crystal structure that contains four metal ions. The team was the first to study the magnetic and photophysical properties of such compounds and to observe their magnetic phase transition and luminescence properties.
Un profesor de RUDN University desarrolló un modelo computacional que describe completamente el daño que ocurre en la carrocería de automóviles por fatiga de materiales. El experimento computacional demostró que en carreteras irregulares, la velocidad baja provoca daños más graves en la carrocería que la velocidad promedio. Este descubrimiento ayudará a evaluar con mayor precisión la resistencia de los vehículos a las cargas.
A research team from RUDN University developed an algorithm to help large groups of people make optimal decisions in a short time. They confirmed the efficiency of their model using the example of the market at which the outbreak of COVID-19 began. The model helped the administration and sellers agree on closing the market and reach a consensus about the sums of compensations in just three steps.