- The Project Objective is to create information technology (IT solution) in the format of mathematical models for radio resource control mechanisms in fifth-generation wireless heterogeneous networks (5G) that support direct interaction with D2D devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Internet of Reliable Things (IoRT), methods of analysis for models and calculating their stochastic and time response characteristic, such as connection reliability, connection availability, etc.
- Classes of motion models that take into account the features of the interaction of moving devices in 5G wireless networks will be formalized, fundamentally new analytical and simulation models, computational methods for implementing information technology will be created.
- New models of queuing systems will be developed with a random number of non-uniform sources of limited availability and those having limited resources for data processing. New actual characteristics will be studied and introduced such as availability and reliability of connection, sensitivity of the considered characteristics to the initial parameters of studied models.
- The application areas of Project results aim to study and develop a scientific foundation and a set of stohastic models for evaluating the effectiveness and reliability of device communication in the Internet of Things wireless networks. The Research results will be applied to the following areas: • Software for operation of wireless mechanisms and machines in industrial production or provision of services: design of robot devices or other automated devices controlled by wireless networks. • Software for organizing traffic with the autopilot functions in cars: designing vehicles with autopilot function controlled by wireless networks. • Software for organizing logistic supplies: designing self-regulating water supply, power supply and other supplies managed by wireless networks.
- Industries that will be involved in implementation of Internet of Things projects: mobile operators, designers of network equipment, content operators, governments, industrial enterprises, educational institutions, transport and logistics companies, air carriers, medical institutions, housing and utilities sector.
- Users who will benefit from the research results of the Research Center for Modeling High-Tech Systems and Infocommunications will be: research centers and institutes, educational institutions, mobile operators, designers of network equipment, content operators, governments, industrial enterprises, transport and logistics companies, air carriers, medical institutions, housing and utilities sector, trade enterprises.
- The research results can be also used to train highly qualified staff in Russia and abroad.
implementation of complex mathematical models for managing radio resources of 5G wireless heterogeneous networks that support direct interaction of D2D devices, Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Reliable Things (IoRT).