The XIX International Scientific-Practical Conference “Pressing Issues of Ecology and Nature Management”
The V.I. Vernadsky Non-governmental Foundation, the Italian-Russian Institute of Environmental Research and Education (Italy), Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan), Lanzhou University (China) and other Russian and foreign organizations and universities were organizers of this event. The conference became international in 2012.
The ecological conference of schoolchildren with a competition of works is traditionally held as part of the event. Winners receive first/second/third-degree diplomas.
Goals and objectives of the Conference:
- discussion and search for solutions to pressing issues of ecology and nature management; evaluation of research results obtained by scientists, graduate students, students, specialists;
- search for international partners;
- work with schools to form the continuity of environmental education and prepare a pool of potential applicants.
Geography of participants: Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, China.
Theme (agenda) of the event:
- nature management and sustainable development;
- applied ecology;
- modeling in ecology;
- environmental education for sustainable development.
Conditions for participation in the event: information letter.
Results of the event: a collection of scientific articles