During the event, the speakers introduced Japanese students to the nuances of Japanese business etiquette, told how and what to say correctly at the interview, what needs to be done before and after it, how to dress properly and make a good impression on the employer. Students also received small gifts fulfilling wishes, got acquainted more closely with the culture of the Land of the Rising Sun, learned about the features of language learning and job search.
The speakers said that more and more graduates of Russian universities are getting jobs in Japan, especially such specialties as “Tourism”, “Hotel Business”, IT, “Linguistics”, “Engineering” are in demand.
The leaders of the master class were:
- Anna Remenets, Head of MANABO
- Nishihara Yukinobu, representative of Aoyama International Academy of Education, Tokyo
- Fujiwara Nozomu, representative of the Tokyo Academy of Japanese Language Ikuei, Tokyo
- Oishi Masaaki, representative of the Japanese Language Academy Hamamatsu and the Japanese Language Academy Numazu, Shizuoka
- Iwamoto Megumi, representative of the Matsudo Japanese Language School, Chiba
- Natalia Sycheva, representative of the Japanese Language School JTIS, Tokyo
- Anastasia Razinova, representative of the ISI Japanese Language School in Tokyo, Kyoto and Nagano
- Julia Manuylova, representative of the Japanese Language Institute of Sandagaya, Tokyo
On December 13, a meeting of graduate students of the Hotel and Tourism Institute with the representative of the Aeroclub company Julia Balakireva took place. Julia held a master class on business tourism.
On December 11, representatives of the international company Brunel held a master class for students of the Engineering Academy who are studying in 3-4 courses in the field of "Oil and Gas Business".
On December 9, a meeting with representatives of the 1C: Rarus company was held at the faculty of physical, mathematical and natural sciences. Leading HR Manager Aida Zakirova and Corporate Account Manager Maxim Vikulin spoke about prospects, career opportunities and internship programs.