How to build a career in the Land of the Rising Sun: RUDN students met with Japanese experts
During the event, the speakers introduced Japanese students to the nuances of Japanese business etiquette, told how and what to say correctly at the interview, what needs to be done before and after it, how to dress properly and make a good impression on the employer. Students also received small gifts fulfilling wishes, got acquainted more closely with the culture of the Land of the Rising Sun, learned about the features of language learning and job search.
The speakers said that more and more graduates of Russian universities are getting jobs in Japan, especially such specialties as “Tourism”, “Hotel Business”, IT, “Linguistics”, “Engineering” are in demand.
The leaders of the master class were:
- Anna Remenets, Head of MANABO
- Nishihara Yukinobu, representative of Aoyama International Academy of Education, Tokyo
- Fujiwara Nozomu, representative of the Tokyo Academy of Japanese Language Ikuei, Tokyo
- Oishi Masaaki, representative of the Japanese Language Academy Hamamatsu and the Japanese Language Academy Numazu, Shizuoka
- Iwamoto Megumi, representative of the Matsudo Japanese Language School, Chiba
- Natalia Sycheva, representative of the Japanese Language School JTIS, Tokyo
- Anastasia Razinova, representative of the ISI Japanese Language School in Tokyo, Kyoto and Nagano
- Julia Manuylova, representative of the Japanese Language Institute of Sandagaya, Tokyo
Valery Falkov, Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, presented certificates of honor of the President of the Russian Federation, Medal of the Order of Merit to the Fatherland of the 2nd degree, Order of Honor, Title of honor “Honored Health Worker of the Russian Federation” and “Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation” to the professors of RUDN University.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation, Larisa Efremova, Vice-Rector for International Affairs of RUDN University, was awarded the Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II Degree for merits in scientific and teaching activities, training qualified specialists and many years of conscientious work.
By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation, Director of RUDN Medical Institute Alexei Abramov was awarded the honorary title “Honored Health Worker of the Russian Federation.” Director Yaroslav Stanishevsky and professor Anna Marakhova of the Institute of Biochemical Technology and Nanotechnology of RUDN University were awarded the title “Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation”.