The meeting participants were the All-Russian Scientific Research Geological Petroleum Institute, Industrial Investments LLC, the State Reserves Commission of Zarubezhgeologiya JSC, GeoSolutions, the Institute of Mineralogy, Geochemistry and Crystal Chemistry of Rare Elements.
There was a discussion of issues on the following topics:
- Updating educational programs;
- Independent assessment of the quality of education;
- Effective organization and implementation of production practices;
- Participation in the State final certification;
- Employment of graduates;
- Joint research work.
As a result of discussions, the ways of interaction on the above topics were identified:
- develop algorithms for the participation of employers in updating educational programs, as well as practical training programs;
- consider the possibility of participation of employees of enterprises in the State final certification, at the defense of term papers, reports on production practices;
- consider the possibility of concluding cooperation agreements;
- outline relevant topics for both sides of possible joint research and final qualification works;
- develop a list of skills of a graduate student required by a modern employer.