Every year, students of the Federal State Employment Service of the RUDN University in the Sociology direction undergo practical training at Kantar TNS, some of them are arranged for summer practices, internships and are subsequently employed by the company.
During the meeting, company representatives told students about the benefits of working at Kantar TNS, as well as about their capabilities as part of their implementation during their studies:
Duration: during the year, at least 1 month, full-time 5 days a week.
For whom: students of any course
- Participation in real research projects
- Creation of questionnaires and data analytics
- Basic principles for creating presentations and reports
- Inclusion in the personnel reserve for starting positions
Duration: 1 year from August, full-time 5 days a week.
For whom: undergraduate students and graduate students
- Practical experience in the field of expertise for the year
- Interesting tasks and involvement in real projects from the first days
- Professional training in research methods
- Registration in the state of Kantar under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation from the first day
- Work in one of the research departments after the end of the program
Deadline: February-May, Fridays
For whom: 1st year students and older
- Lectures, master classes and practical assignments from experts and clients of the company
- An opportunity to understand how research works in real life
- Useful research chips and life hacks from Kantar professionals
Work in the field (interviewer)
Duration: throughout the year, flexible schedule
For whom: students of any course, graduates
- Practical work experience
- Understanding the specifics of working in the “field” and the data collection process
- Decent pay and practice
- Work with flexible schedules throughout the year
Students showed great interest in the event, asked questions regarding the structure of the company, its main areas of work, the prestige and relevance of the profession of sociologist. Clarifying questions were also asked about internships and ongoing workshops: how to sign up for them, when they take place.
Kantar TNS (ZAO TNS MITS) is one of the leaders in the Russian research market. Founded in 1989, the company has gone from a small research agency to a large company, part of the international research holding Kantar and the advertising and communication group WPP. In Russia, Kantar TNS provides a full cycle of work in the field of custom marketing research. The company's customers are large national and international companies, leading brands in their industries.
On December 13, a meeting of graduate students of the Hotel and Tourism Institute with the representative of the Aeroclub company Julia Balakireva took place. Julia held a master class on business tourism.
On December 11, representatives of the international company Brunel held a master class for students of the Engineering Academy who are studying in 3-4 courses in the field of "Oil and Gas Business".
On December 9, a meeting with representatives of the 1C: Rarus company was held at the faculty of physical, mathematical and natural sciences. Leading HR Manager Aida Zakirova and Corporate Account Manager Maxim Vikulin spoke about prospects, career opportunities and internship programs.