The program is targeted at ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all. The Steering Committee comprises 35 members, 27 countries of Central and Eastern Europe represented by 3 experts, among them RUDN Rector Vladimir Filippov.
Among key targets of the program:
- Ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education leading to relevant and effective learning outcomes;
- Ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy;
- Ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and pre-primary education so that they are ready for primary education;
- Ensure compulsory 9-year education in secondary schools in all countries;
- Ensure equal access to lifelong learning facilities for adults.
From November 13, 2020, to February 6, 2021, RUDN University will completely switch to distance learning. Classes in all areas of training are held online using platforms: Teams, ZOOM, Moodle, TUIS, Pruffme.
They gave me a D-grade because I disagree with the teacher ... What did the author mean? I’d better read the abridged version ...
Are these phrases familiar? Do you feel bad? Not only you.