Russian Journal of Linguistics in Scopus database
CSAB expert comments that this journal publishes original research in the area of linguistics, in Russian and English. English-language content appears to be rigorous, and abstracts are fairly detailed and clear.
Among supporting reasons the experts give the following:
- The journal consistently includes articles that are scientifically sound and relevant to an international academic or professional audience in this field.
- The abstracts are generally clear and provide an excellent summary of each article’s content.
- The abstracts are in keeping with Scopus English Language requirements.
- In general, the content of the articles is consistent with the scope and aims of the journal.
- The articles are consistently of high academic quality, consistent with the journal’s stated aims.
- The articles are generally well written and understandable.
- The journal has clear aims and scope/journal policies that are consistent with the journal’s content.
In August 2017, the journal was included in WoS Core Collection's Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
The double victory is the result of team work and enthusiasm of Chief Editor Tatiana Larina, DSc (Philology), professor of the Department of foreign languages of the Philological faculty.
We wish the journal new heights and growing interest of the articles’ authors and readers!
Official web-site http://journals.rudn.ru/linguistics
Un profesor de RUDN University desarrolló un modelo computacional que describe completamente el daño que ocurre en la carrocería de automóviles por fatiga de materiales. El experimento computacional demostró que en carreteras irregulares, la velocidad baja provoca daños más graves en la carrocería que la velocidad promedio. Este descubrimiento ayudará a evaluar con mayor precisión la resistencia de los vehículos a las cargas.