FS RUDN team - absolute leader in the overall standings of «Formula student» Russian stage
The competition took place 21 - 23 September, 2017, and brought together 12 best teams from Russia and Europe. It was organized by the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow in cooperation with SMP Racing, Power Wheels, Rosatom, Association of Automobile Engineers, Certina, ISIC, 5th Wheel, Popular Mechanics, Dni.Ru, Moskva-24, m24.ru, Aktualnaya Moskva.
- FS RUDN (RUDN, Moscow)
- Bauman Racing Team (Bauman University, Moscow)
- FDR Moscow (Moscow Polytechnic Institute, Moscow)
- FS MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Formula Electric MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Togliatti Racing Team (TSU, Togliatti)
- Shukhov Racing Team (Shukhov Technical University, Togliatti)
- Dream Style Garage (Nosov Technical University, Magnitogorsk)
- Neftegaz Engineering (TEU, Tyumen)
- NCM Polytech (SPPU, St.Petersburg)
- TU BRNO Racing (Brno, Czech)
- FS Team Tallin (Tallinn, Estonia)
Un profesor de RUDN University desarrolló un modelo computacional que describe completamente el daño que ocurre en la carrocería de automóviles por fatiga de materiales. El experimento computacional demostró que en carreteras irregulares, la velocidad baja provoca daños más graves en la carrocería que la velocidad promedio. Este descubrimiento ayudará a evaluar con mayor precisión la resistencia de los vehículos a las cargas.
A research team from RUDN University developed an algorithm to help large groups of people make optimal decisions in a short time. They confirmed the efficiency of their model using the example of the market at which the outbreak of COVID-19 began. The model helped the administration and sellers agree on closing the market and reach a consensus about the sums of compensations in just three steps.
A team of chemists from RUDN University suggested a universal method to synthesize thienoindolizine derivatives. Because of their special properties, these substances can be used to manufacture antibacterial and antitumor drugs, as well as new materials for optoelectronics.