The competition took place 21 - 23 September, 2017, and brought together 12 best teams from Russia and Europe. It was organized by the Department of science, industrial policy and entrepreneurship of Moscow in cooperation with SMP Racing, Power Wheels, Rosatom, Association of Automobile Engineers, Certina, ISIC, 5th Wheel, Popular Mechanics, Dni.Ru, Moskva-24, m24.ru, Aktualnaya Moskva.
- FS RUDN (RUDN, Moscow)
- Bauman Racing Team (Bauman University, Moscow)
- FDR Moscow (Moscow Polytechnic Institute, Moscow)
- FS MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Formula Electric MADI (Moscow Automobile and Road University, Moscow)
- Togliatti Racing Team (TSU, Togliatti)
- Shukhov Racing Team (Shukhov Technical University, Togliatti)
- Dream Style Garage (Nosov Technical University, Magnitogorsk)
- Neftegaz Engineering (TEU, Tyumen)
- NCM Polytech (SPPU, St.Petersburg)
- TU BRNO Racing (Brno, Czech)
- FS Team Tallin (Tallinn, Estonia)
On February 19, in 2017, Nikolai Sergeyevich Prostakov would have turned 100 years old.
Dear entrants, students and alumni, meet the English-speaking channel in YouTube
2 March, RUDN chose the King of Africa or Mister RUDN Association of African students – Zim Sankvella (SAR), first-year student of the Agrarian and Technological Institute who won over students from Cameroon, Chad, Namibia, Angola, Ethiopia and SAR. Vice-Mister was Binga Medesh (Angola), third place was taken by Naftalu Kuume (Namibia).