RUDN Rector V.Filippov and General Director of «SM-Clinic» holding N.Smyslov signed an agreement of setting-up a University clinic on the basis of «SM-Clinic» holding.
«The quality of medical services and increasing the level of medical education is especially important for our University, which teaches students from more than 150 countries», said RUDN Rector.
The parties agreed in the following priority areas of cooperation:
- increasing the Medical Institute clinical bases;
- elaborating joint educational programs in the system «Life-long learning»;
- refresher programs for the holding’s specialists at RUDN Medical Institute;
- teaching students at the holding’s bases, developing joint research;
- employing Medical Institute students at the holding’s clinics;
- «Nursing» Bachelor’s programs for senior nurses of the holding;
- joint research, doctors of the holding defending theses at RUDN;
- developing telehealth technologies in the holding’s clinics;
- joint Russian and international conferences.
The current agreement is the first out of three concluded in August and has strategic importance for the Medical Institute. The next to come are agreements with «UNIDENT» dentist network and the Central Research Institute of Dentistry and maxillofacial surgery.
Yakov Kuzyakov, a well-known soil scientist, a leading scientist at RUDN Agricultural and Technological Institute and a professor at the King Saud University, has been awarded the title of highly cited researcher in the field of agricultural sciences (according to Clarivate).
A RUDN chemist has obtained a new compound — a dumbbell-shaped phosphate-bridged molybdenum cluster. The cluster accelerates the reaction of the formation of sulfides from oxides and can be used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic manufacturing.
Mathematicians from RUDN University have studied the properties of compositional operators in spaces with mixed Lebesgue norms. It will help describe the diffusion of liquids in materials with cracks and in porous materials. Such spaces are also useful for obtaining estimates for solutions to the Navier-Stokes equation.