- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
A chemist from RUDN University has created platinum complex compounds that are superior in activity to cisplatin, the drug for the treatment of tumour diseases. The new compounds turned out to be also less toxic to healthy cells.
Biologist from RUDN University Morteza Yousefi has found that lavender extract added to the food reduces stress and improves immunity in carp in fish farms. The discovery may be used in fish farming.
Every year in Russia, about 4 thousand children need help of cancer surgeons. The lives of children depend on the professionalism and knowledge of surgeons. RUDN experts share relevant information and many years of experience for the first time in Russia, presenting systemic knowledge of pediatric thoracoabdominal oncological surgery in an encyclopedia published by a professor at the Faculty of Continuing Medical Education of RUDN University, Doctor of medical sciences Andrey Ryabov. The book is edited by the former chief oncologist of Russia, a brilliant oncologist surgeon, legendary academician Mikhail Davydov.