- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
On February 19, in 2017, Nikolai Sergeyevich Prostakov would have turned 100 years old.
Dear entrants, students and alumni, meet the English-speaking channel in YouTube
2 March, RUDN chose the King of Africa or Mister RUDN Association of African students – Zim Sankvella (SAR), first-year student of the Agrarian and Technological Institute who won over students from Cameroon, Chad, Namibia, Angola, Ethiopia and SAR. Vice-Mister was Binga Medesh (Angola), third place was taken by Naftalu Kuume (Namibia).