RUDN Institute of comparative educational policy and Moscow State Pedagogical University conduct the International Scientific Conference “Informatization of Continuing Education” (ICE-2018)
- Technologies for developing educational electronic publications and resources
- Use of technology of new industrial revolutions in training and education
- Formation of the educational organization information environment
- Information support for assessing and improving the quality of education
- Ensuring information transparency and safety of the education system
- Trends and prospects for the development of content and teaching methods for computer science
- Preparing teachers for the use of information technologies in education
Participation in the conference
The conference will be attended by leading world and Russian developers, scientists and teachers dealing with the problems of training and education in the conditions of mass informatization of society and education.
Registration of visitors as participants of the conference will be held according to the schedule at the conference venue.
All registered participants will get personal certificates.
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya str, RUDN University, Main building
February 15, RUDN University annual award in the field of science and innovation was presented. The highest award of the university was received by associate professor of the Faculty of Science Fyodor Zubkov and the team of authors of the Law Institute: Aslan Abashidze, Alexander Solntsev and Denis Gugunsky.
Mathematics, chemistry, physics, medicine and modern languages - there are five priority areas of development at RUDN University along the path of a research university. RUDN University has a developed laboratory base, it encourages publication activity, forms teams of scientists and educates talented young researchers.
Gravity might play a bigger role in the formation of elementary particles than scientists used to believe. A team of physicists from RUDN University obtained some solutions of semi-classical models that describe particle-like waves. They also calculated the ratio between the gravitational interaction of particles and the interaction of their charges.