The forum is held according to the highest international standard ("No Paper - No Podium, No Podium - No Paper"). Forum participants are selected by the specially formed International Academy of Astronautics, a program committee comprised of leading world scientists. Selected participants are required to submit a full-scale article (up to 20 pages) and a presentation of the report one month before the start of the Forum. Reports of authors who did not submit the materials in time are excluded from the technical program of the conference (No Paper - No Podium).
Working language - English.
IAA Conference on Space Flight Mechanics:
- Attitude Dynamics and Control;
- Orbital Dynamics and Determination;
- Spacecraft Guidance, Navigation and Control;
- Mission Design and Optimization;
- Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying;
- Optimal Control in Space Flight Dynamics;
- Attitude Sensors and Actuators;
- Space Structures and Tethers.
IAA Conference on Space Structures and Materials:
- Design and Construction of Structures for Space Application;
- Operation of Spacecraft Structures;
- Structures under Extreme Loads;
- Nano- and Microsatellites Construction;
- Advanced Materials and Technologies for Space Application;
- Composite Materials and Structures;
- Nanotechnology in Space Materials Science.