International scientific-practical conference «Current issues of power engineering and machine-building industrial complexes»
April 18-19. RUDN hosts the international scientific and practical conference "Current issues of energy and machine-building industrial complexes", an event held annually with the participation of bachelors and masters of the departments of the Engineering Academy "Mechanics and Mechatronics", "Architecture and Construction", "Geology, Mining and Oil and Gas Business", "Machine Building and Instrumentation", "Engineering Business and Management", "Engineering Graphics and Computer modeling".
The conference reflects the priority national program of the national technology initiative in the field of system engineering solutions for Russia’s global technological leadership. It is aimed at forming new requests in the fields of science, education, R&D to provide a breakthrough in the energy and engineering industries to create a scientific and technological reserve that enhances environmental safety and economic efficiency of Russia's transport infrastructure.
The uniqueness of the event in the formation of prerequisites for the creation of teams of specialists in innovative and technological development in the field of research and development.
- Technological support of productions, development of new technologies in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Technological support of productions, development of new technologies in the field of instrument making;
- Improving existing and developing new technologies in the field of energy;
- Improving existing and developing new technologies in the field of energy and land transport ecology;
- Challenges of personnel training for Russian industries and transport.
Contact: Igor Danilov., tel: +7 (906) 3008020
When: 10.00 - 3.00 pm.
Where: 8/5, Podolskoe sh., (Rooms 104 and 431).