19-20 April, RUDN hosts the VIII International conference «Current issues of linguistics and linguodidactics of a foreign language for business and professional communication» devoted to topical issues of applied linguistics, professionally oriented translation, intercultural communication and new technologies of teaching foreign languages.
Sections at the conference:
- Current issues of teaching business foreign language;
- Modern tendencies of professionally oriented teaching foreign languages;
- Integration of new information technologies in the practice of teaching foreign languages in a non-linguistic university;
- Strategy of teaching foreign languages in a non-linguistic university;
- Intercultural communication in the aspect of business language;
- Current issues of modern linguistics: German languages (English and German); Oriental languages (Chinese).
Contact: Chair of the organizing committee – prof.Elena Malyuga, DSc, +7(925)5856746
Where: 6, Miklukho-Maklaya.